Return Of The Ginger Ninja?

Lord Pityme

Samson better than ludo? He wasn't even better than Chris dilo. What an error losing him was. No Samson is easy to beat with shots across him look at hearts second in.the cup.final it trundled in. Let's not look back let's get a fresh face in who can help ridgers too

Dilo was one that we should have definitely hung on to, never understood that.

Dilo was one that we should have definitely hung on to, never understood that.

Totally agree with you, by the way who is Dilo playing with now?. I even tweeted him ,when he was with us, advising he should consider staying with us for 1 more season, hopefully by that time his nerves would have settled a bit because once he could play with hardly any nervousness in his game he would go on to be either an English Championship player/English Premier League player.

Totally agree with you, by the way who is Dilo playing with now?. I even tweeted him ,when he was with us, advising he should consider staying with us for 1 more season, hopefully by that time his nerves would have settled a bit because once he could play with hardly any nervousness in his game he would go on to be either an English Championship player/English Premier League player.

Plays for Dijon in the French second division.

Samson better than ludo? He wasn't even better than Chris dilo. What an error losing him was. No Samson is easy to beat with shots across him look at hearts second in.the cup.final it trundled in. Let's not look back let's get a fresh face in who can help ridgers too

Exactly. Any shot on target from distance has a chance with Samson in goals.

I'm sure if I keep watching the final dvd he'll eventually save that shot.

• 1 month later...