So Cheerio Then Buddies

shull

Our wonderful Club have lost 2 Supporters.

They have withdrawn their support at our hour of need .

DISGRACEFULLY THEY WANT US TO LOSE

bye1.gifbye1.gifbye1.gifbye1.gifRONNIE & SWEEPER07 bye1.gifbye1.gifbye1.gifbye1.gif

willnae be missed. flipa.gif

Ach they will Shull. It's £50 per home game that the club won't be getting. Next year when part time in the First Division that could be the weekly wage for the new star striker.

Nobody going anywhere Shull as usual you just spout P**H.

Read original post nowhere does it say I WANT us to lose.

Probably spent more money watching Saints this season than you have in about 10 years going by your previous tight-fisted posts.

Jog on and spout P**H to your customers.

Our wonderful Club have lost 2 Supporters.

They have withdrawn their support at our hour of need .

DISGRACEFULLY THEY WANT US TO LOSE

bye1.gifbye1.gifbye1.gifbye1.gifRONNIE & SWEEPER07 bye1.gifbye1.gifbye1.gifbye1.gif

willnae be missed. flipa.gif

I wasn't going to bite but it is irresistible that Shull picks wee bits of posts and cannot read them all, or choses to ignore bits so he can rant against someone who has previously shown him up on a number of ocassions.

I already stated I never want Saints to lose - BUT if losing or drawing this week is enough to get Murray oot the door - then so be it - it will save us many more lost points while he is still with us.

Murray has done nothing that has amassed any kind of decent points tally - and points win prizes.

He has the players he was so desperate for yet we still don't score enough goals and concede too many and our winning record is worse that the National Lottery.

Enough was enough a long while ago - other managers went quicker - McNamara etc. He will certainly be sacked and soon - the sooner the better for us all!

I wasn't going to bite but it is irresistible that Shull picks wee bits of posts and cannot read them all, or choses to ignore bits so he can rant against someone who has previously shown him up on a number of ocassions.

I already stated I never want Saints to lose - BUT if losing or drawing this week is enough to get Murray oot the door - then so be it - it will save us many more lost points while he is still with us.

Murray has done nothing that has amassed any kind of decent points tally - and points win prizes.

He has the players he was so desperate for yet we still don't score enough goals and concede too many and our winning record is worse that the National Lottery.

Enough was enough a long while ago - other managers went quicker - McNamara etc. He will certainly be sacked and soon - the sooner the better for us all!

COME ON YOU SAINTS !!!!!!!!!!!

lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

I am so honoured to be shown up by a better Buddie than me. thumbup2.gif