Missing The Premier

St mirren js a love affair unfortuantly it's a unreliable love affair but we still love her the club. Yes it's great to be in the top league the dates are good and bad . No matter what I still love the stubbing old lady. Very proud of our history and the great town she comes from.

your a clown. If u find what's happening at saints so funny then u can do one. Never a saints fan in your life...

are you another slow one?

where did i say that i found what was happening to saints funny?

i am laughing at you and some of the other posters in here. honestly you would think the sky was falling down.

falling over yourselves to see who can wear the worst horse hair shirt.

its pathetic. some people have real problems out there. supporting a losing football team isnt one of them.

that last sentence of yours would have so much more weight if you hadnt just posted "cant be arsed going to the morton game" on another thread. brilliant stuff. keep it coming.

Edited by oaksoft

ffs i think i will give this thread a miss.

what a heap of self indulgent, whinging, navel gazing f**king shite.

even the council are getting it.

ffs guys get a life lol.

eeyore sounds manic compared to norrie.

absolutely hilarious.

Obviously not one of your new year's resolutions!

i am laughing at you and some of the other posters in here. honestly you would think the sky was falling down.

its pathetic. some people have real problems out there. supporting a losing football team isnt one of them.

that last sentence of yours would have so much more weight if you hadnt just posted "cant be arsed going to the morton game" on another thread. brilliant stuff. keep it coming.

The man who spent most of Christmas Day & Boxing Day telling Stuart Dickson about his work life balance is having yet another meltdown!

To see a grown man getting so wound up and angry about other folk's posts on a football forum is hilarious!

Laughing at you oaksoft! :lol:

Away back and enjoy your work life balance! :lol:

Oaksoft is a clown...thinks its funny watching fellow buds (allegedly) getting upset by current predicament. If the current situation does not upset you then u cant really care about the club...there is no way this clown has ever been a saints fan...doesn't upset or annoy him but he's never off here, bit weird and two faced..

Missing the premier, nope. Would i miss the championship if we dropped outa that, nope.

What I am missing is my club,St Mirren, playing with a belief, a shape and some hope. I'd follow us in any division, anywhere, just get something into the team that is worth the hope of the support.

Scottish football as a whole is pish, the Scottish Premiership is often barely the equivalent of the Vanarama conference ffs. Indeed the conference hosts games that look better attended and more competitive than our top league. The Scottish game is utterly unbalanced as we all know, but that doesn't excuse the general all round lack of ability neither does it justify the self preservation short termist administration that ruins the game completely.

I'm torn , I hate Scottish football and the crappy leagues , the synthetic surfaces and the part completed stadia with dodgy attendances, BUT I love St Mirren.

It would appear I am f**ked then........

Oaksoft is a clown...thinks its funny watching fellow buds (allegedly) getting upset by current predicament. If the current situation does not upset you then u cant really care about the club...there is no way this clown has ever been a saints fan...doesn't upset or annoy him but he's never off here, bit weird and two faced..

so let me get this right. according to you, i cant be a fan unless i share your views exactly, yell abuse at the manager and the players at games, cry myself to sleep at night, place st mirren above all else in life, spend every waking second whining about results from weeks ago and driving myself into a deep depression over football results not going my way?

is that what i need to do to be a fan in yor eyes?

f**k that :-D

i dont need you or anyone else to validate me in any aspect of my life.

who the f**k do you think you are lol.

Edited by oaksoft

so let me get this right. according to you, i cant be a fan unless i share your views exactly, yell abuse at the manager and the players at games, cry myself to sleep at night, place st mirren above all else in life, spend every waking second whining about results from weeks ago and driving myself into a deep depression over football results not going my way?

is that what i need to do to be a fan in yor eyes?

f**k that :-D

i dont need you or anyone else to validate me in any aspect of my life.

who the f**k do you think you are lol.

you need to stop thinking the current situation is funny, the fact u say it doesn't bother you means you don't give a toss about club, actually feel sorry for you cause your clearly not the full shilling...oak-soft, aptly named...soft in head...

you need to stop thinking the current situation is funny, the fact u say it doesn't bother you means you don't give a toss about club, actually feel sorry for you cause your clearly not the full shilling...oak-soft, aptly named...soft in head...

Wow. lol.gif

Tell you what, I'll finish up laughing at your inane guff and you can locate a single post where I specifically said that I was laughing at our results or our league position. Off you pop. Give me a shout when you've located sufficient brain cells for the task.

Edited by oaksoft

Wow. lol.gif

Tell you what, I'll finish up laughing at your inane guff and you can locate a single post where I specifically said that I was laughing at our results or our league position. Off you pop. Give me a shout when you've located sufficient brain cells for the task.

away do your homework wee man...your making a clown of yourself..

you must be with out a doubt the most boring person who has ever posted on this site, your posts are totally boring and very uninteresting..must be a laugh having a pint with u...not...clown...