New Official St Mirren Website

shull

15 hours ago, stlucifer said:

No it isn't. There's far too much red now. Enough to hurt your eyes. It's put me off looking for it and I'm just glad all the info is on here.

There's only a red bar at the very top of the page, and some red highlights here and there. Not sure how that can be too much!

The site design is styled around our new away kit, hence the red and the black paisley stuff.

Never please everyone I suppose :-)

9 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Nobody is perfict but the jist for me is stopped a dodgy Englishman taking the club over. Got us stable while in between making history getting us cups and promotions. Putting their own savings ( houses ) pensions on the line in a huge gamble. I will always be greatful for me more good times than bad , Also did not sell to just anyone paving the way for fan ownership, legends. Just my opinion they are like me and you true Buddies that should not be forgotten.

Then laughing on the radio about his recent managerial appointments over the past few seasons the other week.

But Tommy Craig wasn't the cheap option!!

4 hours ago, div said:

There's only a red bar at the very top of the page, and some red highlights here and there. Not sure how that can be too much!

The site design is styled around our new away kit, hence the red and the black paisley stuff.

Never please everyone I suppose :-)

You take things far too much to heart Div. Perhaps I should start using smileys but they're far too yellow!