UFO lands at Paisley International Airport

Vambo57

1 hour ago, Vambo57 said:

Just saw this coming into land at the Airport.  WTF?

piaggio_p180_avanti_ii_a2.jpg?w=700&h=

Great photo/camera if you took that from the Braes.....................either that or you have had a very near miss from your vantage point on top of one of Paisley's tower blocks!!!

Guest TPAFKATS
Great photo/camera if you took that from the Braes.....................either that or you have had a very near miss from your vantage point on top of one of Paisley's tower blocks!!!

Paisley's a bit overcast today. Must've been a wee gap in the clouds earlier allowing the blue to shine through!

20 hours ago, Jocky said:

I didn't claim that I took that photo.:lol: Seen it from my office window across from the Showcase Cinema and Google is your friend.

Very strange looking Aircraft.  Apparently it goes faster than normal Turboprop aircraft as it pushes, rather than pulls.  Quite noisy too.

14 hours ago, tony soprano said:

This is also a Piaggio, I feel there's a theme with their products.

Saw one of them a couple of weeks ago in Split.  Another strange design  The Italians are mental about design apparently.

Here's a Piaggio Ape.  Think I saw one in one of the Pink Panther movies scuttling back and forth through some junction.

Image result for images piaggio

Saw one of them a couple of weeks ago in Split.  Another strange design  The Italians are mental about design apparently.

Here's a Piaggio Ape.  Think I saw one in one of the Pink Panther movies scuttling back and forth through some junction.

Piaggio_Vespacar_APE_P400V_MPF.dsc01304.jpg

"Ape" is Italian for "bee," easy to understand when you hear one. We called them mozzies when I worked there for the same reason.

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 0:53 PM, Vambo57 said:

Image result for images piaggio

I thought that was Shull taxi :P

22 hours ago, cockles1987 said:

Did you miss it coming in today?

0084402535c580887a0ecc8844c8d75b.jpg

Very stylish.

Is that an 'M' reg?  What country is that?

Forgive my interest, as living in Kirklandneuk as a boy, I was a bit of a plane-spotter.

ETA.  Thanks for the photo.

Edited by Vambo57