Latest Scores

FTOF

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Looking forward to the Bayern v Man City match tonight.

The tie is over but Bayern will not want to lose both matches and City could hammer them on the break.

First real chance to Bayern, ex City player Sane just screwed it wide.

Been a bit of a stalemate till now.

16 mins. 

Just now, faraway saint said:

First real chance to Bayern, ex City player Sane just screwed it wide.

Been a bit of a stalemate till now.

16 mins. 

Oh, all going on, Haaland offside was deemed to be fouled by the last man, referee "sent off" the Bayern player but wiped as the offside was called, belatedly as usual.

29 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Bayern 0-0 City, slightly disappointing, a few flashes of decent play but both teams, on the whole, cancelling each other out.

Still, enough quality to suggest there will be a goal as players tire in the second half. 

Bayern 0-1 Haaland, just seconds after Bayern had a great chance.

What a boy he is. 

57 mins. 

23 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Bayern 0-1 Haaland, just seconds after Bayern had a great chance.

What a boy he is. 

57 mins. 

Bayern 1-1 City, a penalty, I despair at times, one of these situations when the ball hits the guy with no chance to avoid it, maybe players with no arms is the answer?

84 mins. 

9 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Not going all Shull here but Brechin 1 up... heading for showdown with Buckie for League...be nice to see them back

I've been following that closely. I don't like Buckie as apparently they don't want to get promoted, in which case they're a bit of a pointless club (not literally, of course, as they actually have 87 points). 

I'd love to see Brechin win on Saturday, too. :) 

2 minutes ago, W6er said:

I've been following that closely. I don't like Buckie as apparently they don't want to get promoted, in which case they're a bit of a pointless club (not literally, of course, as they actually have 87 points). 

I'd love to see Brechin win on Saturday, too. :) 

Remember Brechin were in the Championship, whipping boys as I recall, although we just beat them by the odd goal when we played them that season.  

Just now, faraway saint said:

Remember Brechin were in the Championship, whipping boys as I recall, although we just beat them by the odd goal when we played them that season.  

They finished with a record low points total as I recall. 

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Indeed... just thinking City got this boy for 10% of what Chelsea spent in Jan.... 48 goals in this day and age is unreal

Just watched the brief highlights of last night's Chelsea v Real match.

While the spotlight is on Lampard, a bit like Harry McGuire, the Chelsea players are, overall,  escaping criticism.

Kante, who I recall was highlighted a few seasons ago for not scoring from midfield compared to Mane, couldn't score in a brothel.

He's not alone but the players are, seemingly, sailing through this crisis while the manager is getting slaughtered.