Latest Scores

FTOF

Just now, StanleySaint said:

Apart from the one missed that was a display of expert pens, Man U through to face Haaland et al.

Aye, so many good penalties, only one the goalie got a hand on so, well done Utd, 7 from 7 is pretty impressive.

On paper a better looking final although, as I said, Brighton are a good football team. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Just under an hour until the big match. 

If you like football, tune in, quality and goals are guaranteed. :thumbs2

City 2-0 Arsenal, I missed the first 15 mins, toilet cistern all of a sudden was broke, but it's been mostly one way traffic as City could have been 3 or 4 up.

Hard to see Arsenal coming back from this. 

Half time. 

26 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

City 2-0 Arsenal, I missed the first 15 mins, toilet cistern all of a sudden was broke, but it's been mostly one way traffic as City could have been 3 or 4 up.

Hard to see Arsenal coming back from this. 

Half time. 

City 3-0 Arsenal, De Bruyne, his 2nd tonight, assist by Haaland, his 2nd assist.

What a team. 

55 mins. 

1 hour ago, StanleySaint said:

2 mentions for us in a game we're not playing in, we must be in with the big boys now!

Probably because they had nothing decent to commentate on.

I tuned in to this because of the Saints' connection not expecting too much and, boy, have I not been disappointed. I couldn't stay on it, instead, changed over to watch Palace v Hammers. Talk about chalk and cheese.

Edited by stlucifer

32 minutes ago, Charlotte Saint said:

A joy to watch even with 3 of their “better” players starting on the bench.

Aye, early in the season I watched them draw with Liverpool 3-3, they play football from back to front, great value if you are a Brighton season ticket holder. 

Since then I've watched then quite a few times and while they don't always win they are a good football team.

I hope then get into Europe, they'll give teams a real scare. 

Edited by faraway saint

24 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Can hardly see the pitch at Hampden for the amount of flares. 

When is this going to stop, when some innocent supporter gets seriously burnt/disfigured?

Does my head in. 

They really should cancel this game on health and safety reasons and replay behind closed doors .

However I'm sure this would lead to a riot so reason the authorities won't make the call. 

6 minutes ago, exiledfan said:

They really should cancel this game on health and safety reasons and replay behind closed doors .

However I'm sure this would lead to a riot so reason the authorities won't make the call. 

It happens at almost every game, even up here in Arbroath so your suggestion just simply wouldn' work.

It's become the "in thing", not easy to stop at source (searching before entry) due to numbers and lack of resources.

My granddaughter narrowly missed getting hit by one 3 or 4 weeks ago, an 11 year old, mainly coming from drink fuelled teenagers/early 20's who, simply, don't give a feck. 

Not sure what the answer is TBH but it's a fecking real danger IMO.