Scotland Football Club

shull

13 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Again what do we expect. Portugal minus 11 starters turn us over. Its not formation its personnel and the biggest error is picking that spangle as manager. My expectations are far higher for Saints. Albania will beat this lot under big Eck

It was 10 changes and we had a reserve team playing as well.

Wind yer fecking neck in, we get it you droll over McLeish every chance you get.

Gies piece. 

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

Forget the ratings,  there are some very good players in the Israel side.

Going by the overreaction from losing to them, you wouldn't have thought so. I do agree with you.

Armenia lost at home to Gibraltar yesterday...is losing away to an average side like Israel really that bad? There's a reason both sides are in League C.

54 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

It was 10 changes and we had a reserve team playing as well.

Wind yer fecking neck in, we get it you droll over McLeish every chance you get.

Gies piece. 

Eh no Ronaldo..... its 11...I am not as much as a gent as  Rick so away and change your tampon ya twat :P  

On 9/11/2018 at 10:36 AM, DougJamie said:

A win is a win- look what happened to England when the managed to beat Panama, Tunisia and a weakened Columbia , and a crap Sweden................. its all about winning

We are very fragile, we have call offs, and an SFA that seem hell bent on getting us glamour fixtures to make money. As per no consideration to the feel good and working together

We are unbeaten in 7 competitive matches, England have lost last 3, and the other Home nations have lost their last  games...........

Reasons to be cheerful not really but at least we might build some momentum now

On 10/11/2018 at 10:00 PM, DougJamie said:

Seriously are we surprised. Crap manager crap players. Stubbs would give better tactics. We might get 10000 v Portugal and i bet Mcleish plays same formatation

On 10/11/2018 at 9:50 PM, DougJamie said:

Mcleish is a knob..... bring back Bertie

2 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Eh no Ronaldo..... its 11...I am not as much as a gent as  Rick so away and change your tampon ya twat :P  

Ronaldo didn't play in the last game, ya bozo.

Your top post, after we won against Albania, then we lose and you shit your drawers and launch into your usual level of criticism of the manager.

Aye, your the type Robertson was talking about.................."Captain Andy Robertson believes "some people" in Scotland "prefer" the national team to do badly." because it suits your view on the manager.

Away and take yer face for a shite. :booty

:byebye

Guest TPAFKATS
Of all the problems in the world, it is unbelieveable that this is the one which ties your flaps in a knot.
Getting a f**king life. [emoji38]
It obviously isn't. It's just the thing I mentioned on the Scotland thread.

Same as why you respond.

17 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Ronaldo didn't play in the last game, ya bozo.

Your top post, after we won against Albania, then we lose and you shit your drawers and launch into your usual level of criticism of the manager.

Aye, your the type Robertson was talking about.................."Captain Andy Robertson believes "some people" in Scotland "prefer" the national team to do badly." because it suits your view on the manager.

Away and take yer face for a shite. :booty

The manager is a serial loser. Something i am sure you can identify with.... hey if your happy  with a 75 percent loss record than thats ur problem. Mind u seem to live losing as you advertise Saints losses as a plus. Must be great fun at your house or more likely your parents house :lol: see when u actually go to football game and pay for it you can have an opinion i will listen to..... now away and play with ur soldiers :byebye

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

In all the hullabaloo it's been forgotten we scored a cracking goal. :thumbsup

Just need to learn how to control the ball.................. and not be brushed aside................and defend...................

We're not far away from being...................below average. :(

Yeah thats way above ur level:whistle

7 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

The manager is a serial loser. Something i am sure you can identify with.... hey if your happy  with a 75 percent loss record than thats ur problem. Mind u seem to live losing as you advertise Saints losses as a plus. Must be great fun at your house or more likely your parents house :lol: see when u actually go to football game and pay for it you can have an opinion i will listen to..... now away and play with ur soldiers :byebye

I'm guessing you and school didn't get on? :lol:

Guest TPAFKATS
Just need to learn how to control the ball.................. and not be brushed aside................and defend...................
We're not far away from being...................below average. [emoji20]
It was a good goal however you could say the same about at least 2 of theirs and the defensive errors were similar.

10 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:
11 hours ago, faraway saint said:
We're not far away from being...................below average. emoji20.png

It was a good goal however you could say the same about at least 2 of theirs and the defensive errors were similar.

I've already stated their 3rd goal, as good a finish as it was, came directly from our defender being unable to keep the ball within 2 yards as he tried to push forward.

These type of mistakes, as both recent St Mirren managers know to their cost, are killing any chance of Scotland and McLeish getting any success. 

McLeish has to take responsibility, which he does, as do the players.

Yesterdays result was not unexpected, even with both teams fielding reserve line ups. 

We're out of excuses now, last 2 games looming up next month, a draw away to Albania and beating Israel would be enough to see us through, not an impossible task be any means. 

50 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I've already stated their 3rd goal, as good a finish as it was, came directly from our defender being unable to keep the ball within 2 yards as he tried to push forward.

These type of mistakes, as both recent St Mirren managers know to their cost, are killing any chance of Scotland and McLeish getting any success. 

McLeish has to take responsibility, which he does, as do the players.

Yesterdays result was not unexpected, even with both teams fielding reserve line ups. 

We're out of excuses now, last 2 games looming up next month, a draw away to Albania and beating Israel would be enough to see us through, not an impossible task be any means. 

Can you tell me how  Scotlands line up was a reserve one ? Yes we had injuries and Tierney rested but we still had Gordon ( they just swap the goalies) Robertson, McKenna ( great game), Naismith, McGinn, you could also argue that Armstrong showed he should never be dropped as he is miles better than McDonald..... also Forrest is a far better bet . For me this was a better team than played against Israel

McLeish has to stop the loyalty card  

Serious question- what is wrong with Jordan Rhodes ? Why doesnt he get a look in ?

35 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Can you tell me how  Scotlands line up was a reserve one ? Yes we had injuries and Tierney rested but we still had Gordon ( they just swap the goalies) Robertson, McKenna ( great game), Naismith, McGinn, you could also argue that Armstrong showed he should never be dropped as he is miles better than McDonald..... also Forrest is a far better bet . For me this was a better team than played against Israel

McLeish has to stop the loyalty card  

Serious question- what is wrong with Jordan Rhodes ? Why doesnt he get a look in ?

McLeish picked the same team against Israel that beat Albania, which you were quite happy about at that stage.

True to form, we lose to Israel and you pish yourself so hard you must have lifted yourself off the ground.  :lol:

Jordan Rhodes, scored 10 league goals in 59 games. (last 2.5 seasons) 

Looks like he's not worth much as he's on loan, again.

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

McLeish picked the same team against Israel that beat Albania, which you were quite happy about at that stage.

True to form, we lose to Israel and you pish yourself so hard you must have lifted yourself off the ground.  :lol:

Is it possible for you to reply to anyone without being a total immature tosser.... go on try giving a big grown up response for once. Highlighted above is how grown ups respond so well done you can do it

I am happy when we win, I am not happy like thousands of others when we lose to a team 94th in the world, but that pishing itself is it ?

Thought you would be all happy as McLeish ex Aberdeen, picked all those Aberdeen players............. as you like to advertise Aberdeen keep thrashing St Mirren. Maybe thats the true reason you actually only go to Pittordrie and eh support Aberdeen,

24 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

As we're you!

Israel were Shxte! 

Easy win you thought. 

You ignored your prophetic ramblings where you rubbished the opposition and ignored the fact that we were playing away from home and after losing merely lambast the  players and manager.

Simply put. ..this is someone's opinion. You may not agree but rather than criticise...what changes would you make?

Edited by St.Ricky

14 hours ago, DougJamie said:

13 hours ago, DougJamie said:

13 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Yeah thats way above ur level:whistle

7 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Is it possible for you to reply to anyone without being a total immature tosser.... go on try giving a big grown up response for once. Highlighted above is how grown ups respond so well done you can do it

You're funny. :lol: