Scotland Football Club

shull

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Where have I lambasted the players and the manager?

You're getting mixed up with fellow quiz team member DJ, although, as usual, you seem to ignore his rants?

Troll on, ya daft auld cnut. :byebye

See you don't even know you are doing it. I suggest a memory test at the doctor's surgery might be in order. One small reminder. ..unable to run with the ball within 2 yards of them. There's more but your not worth the effort of listing them. And..still no alternative suggestions.  Let's practice "Come on ye Dons" for your next free visit to your teams home ground.

Edited by St.Ricky

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

See you don't even know you are doing it. I suggest a memory test at the doctor's surgery might be in order. One small reminder. ..unable to run with the ball within 2 yards of them. There's more but your not worth the effort of listing them.

That's a fair observation, isn't it? :lol:

You, conveniently, forgot the manager bit? :hammer

Edited by faraway saint

Just now, faraway saint said:

That's a fair observation, isn't it? :lol:

You, conveniently, forgot the manager bit? :hammer

Fair observation be dammed. A different approach might be to admire the technical proficiency of the opponents and aspire to emulate that or like myself and munoz,  recognise that we were given a lesson on how to manage a game and how to be clinical in the final third. Again..what alternatives do you suggest?

None so far.

3 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Fair observation be dammed. A different approach might be to admire the technical proficiency of the opponents and aspire to emulate that or like myself and munoz,  recognise that we were given a lesson on how to manage a game and how to be clinical in the final third. Again..what alternatives do you suggest?

None so far.

Trying to court friends, how sad.:lol:

You're funny, in a "point and laugh" type way......................what pub were you in again? 

13 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Trying to court friends, how sad.:lol:

You're funny, in a "point and laugh" type way......................what pub were you in again? 

There you go again. A failure to engage and resorting to insults and inaccuracies rather than debate.  Typical perhaps of your confused state. An Aberdeen Fan on a Saint Mirren Forum.

One defeat in the last eight ‘competitive’ games is the bit that matters surely ?

Friendly games are exactly that, players have a different mentality when in qualifying games & one defeat in eight is respectable.

We are so limited in options, that the manager is up against it with selection never mind ability of players.

Win the next 2 Nation League games and lets see what’s next.

2 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

One defeat in the last eight ‘competitive’ games is the bit that matters surely ?

Friendly games are exactly that, players have a different mentality when in qualifying games & one defeat in eight is respectable.

We are so limited in options, that the manager is up against it with selection never mind ability of players.

Win the next 2 Nation League games and lets see what’s next.

Indeed.

24 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Indeed.

A "Like" would have sufficed.

Last Word Syndrome...Advice for Sufferers is Available.

"Do you know someone who always has to have the last word in a conversation or an argument? Everyone has come across this type of person and knows how frustrating or plain sad it is when you see it. Having the last word is closely associated with ego. Egomaniacs always have to have the last word".......... I can think of one on the forum!

Edited by St.Ricky

36 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

A fool....one best ignored I think.

6 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

A "Like" would have sufficed.

Last Word Syndrome...Advice for Sufferers is Available.

"Do you know someone who always has to have the last word in a conversation or an argument? Everyone has come across this type of person and knows how frustrating or plain sad it is when you see it. Having the last word is closely associated with ego. Egomaniacs always have to have the last word".......... I can think of one on the forum!

^^^^^^^ Describing yourself perfectly, and a buffoon into the bargain.  :lol:

The "best ignored" didn't last too long. :1eye

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

There you go again, avoiding the question. :lol:

Talking of which why is an Aberdeen fan that is you ,  on a Saints Forum ?

I see you didnt deny it?

Regardless youre a totally crap Saints fan , also wonder when you were at your last Scotland Game, was it the one at Pittordrie ?

3 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Talking of which why is an Aberdeen fan that is you ,  on a Saints Forum ?

I see you didnt deny it?

Regardless youre a totally crap Saints fan , also wonder when you were at your last Scotland Game, was it the one at Pittordrie ?

I love your posts, the wee red squiggly lines are all over the place. :lol:

Where is "Pittordrie"? :lol:

You're so limited you come to the conclusion I'm an Aberdeen supporter because I've been there twice this season. 

Suppose I could be a Dundee or Dundee United supporter, I've been to see them a few times as well in the last few years. :hammer

You're having a nightmare, take a break, come back................well, never would be good. :1eye

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You're so limited you come to the conclusion I'm an Aberdeen supporter because I've been there twice this season. 

Suppose I could be a Dundee or Dundee United supporter, I've been to see them a few times as well in the last few years. :hammer

You're having a nightmare, take a break, come back................well, never would be good. :1eye

He should actually be banned permanently for his abuse and accusations over the last 5 weeks. 

Must be a friend of the Site owner. 

Worked for SPS and the dude from London. 

8 minutes ago, shull said:

He should actually be banned permanently for his abuse and accusations over the last 5 weeks. 

He's a nothing, I mean, he's teaming up with PRicky, hardly the dynamic duo. 

PS I wouldn't ban him, where else can I laugh out loud at a moron, who can't construct a sentence, having a go at me? :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

13 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Christ Did it take you that long to get back :lol:

Did mummy and daddy take you to the beach today

I keep telling you, I have lost my wee red squiggy settings, and I cant be a r s e d to spellcheck. I work for a living. I am not off school this week like you, 

No your def a Red. 

Thats ok I guess     

You have already come out so best of luck v Rangers next week:P

10 minutes ago, shull said:

Oh wonder when you would get in the act , ya wee racist tosser .... insulted any Irish lately ?

4 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Oh wonder when you would get in the act , ya wee racist tosser .... insulted any Irish lately ?

Evidence please for the accusations. 

Your abuse is pretty clear. 

Not fit for a football forum. 

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

He's a nothing, I mean, he's teaming up with PRicky, hardly the dynamic duo. 

PS I wouldn't ban him, where else can I laugh out loud at a moron, who can't construct a sentence, having a go at me? :lol:

Ha ha, and you  are a something are you?

You really dont get this do you ( probably because your just a wee spotty kid)

This is a forum, its not personal. Its for St Mirren Supporters ( so god knows why you are on here)

You seem to have an issue with anyone who actually puts on decent threads, or makes any remark, that you in your East Coast Castle disagrees with, mate who gives a feck.

Mate youre a fud, you dont even follow St Mirren , so take your wee pal Shull and go start a new forum.  Or just go back into the Sin Bin again and have to  get another handles so you can rejoin mainstream..... 

:byebye

7 minutes ago, shull said:

Evidence please for the accusations. 

Your abuse is pretty clear. 

Not fit for a football forum. 

Your abuse is on the abusive threads you start. You or anyone can go seem them.....

You are usually pretty harmless but when you engage that peanut of a brain of yours it tends to go all nasty and racist...... its very disturbing .

Now away and give your pal Faraway and a big hug as his gimp..... he needs it as he is losing his quick quirky responses.....  

6 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Ha ha, and you  are a something are you?

You really dont get this do you ( probably because your just a wee spotty kid)

This is a forum, its not personal. Its for St Mirren Supporters ( so god knows why you are on here)

You seem to have an issue with anyone who actually puts on decent threads, or makes any remark, that you in your East Coast Castle disagrees with, mate who gives a feck.

Mate youre a fud, you dont even follow St Mirren , so take your wee pal Shull and go start a new forum.  Or just go back into the Sin Bin again and have to  get another handles so you can rejoin mainstream..... 

:byebye

You were trying so hard. :lol:

6 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Your abuse is on the abusive threads you start. You or anyone can go seem them.....

You are usually pretty harmless but when you engage that peanut of a brain of yours it tends to go all nasty and racist...... its very disturbing .

Now away and give your pal Faraway and a big hug as his gimp..... he needs it as he is losing his quick quirky responses.....  

The Ned above is losing it. 

Still no evidence. 

What Race do the Irish belong to anyway ? 

Apart from the human race, the same as me. 

33 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Christ Did it take you that long to get back :lol:

Did mummy and daddy take you to the beach today

I keep telling you, I have lost my wee red squiggy settings, and I cant be a r s e d to spellcheck. I work for a living. I am not off school this week like you, 

No your def a Red. 

Thats ok I guess     

You have already come out so best of luck v Rangers next week:P

You "default" patter when it's pointed out you're a fcukwit.

People are either old or, in this case, young, as though that makes them less than you, which is highly unlikely.

Keep it up, close to another meltdown. :hammer