The 3 Monthly Spend

Kombibuddie

Yep, many more. LPM is certainly the most brazen & prideful one though. 
In recent months we have shown him figures/ quotes that prove him wrong on OK travel, Mccalister fitness & season ticket sales. He does his usual deny then hide tactic. 
Where is the fit Kyle McAllister?
Playing down the lagoon?
Oram Kearney top of the league... maybe Hibs have an eye on him?

2 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Where is the fit Kyle McAllister?
Playing down the lagoon?
Oram Kearney top of the league... maybe Hibs have an eye on him?

He’s been setback with a new injury. No one could have predicted that, he was fully fit when he signed. Or maybe you think Goody was lying? Your choice 

OK is a great manager, I was gutted he left. I’m not surprised in the slightest they’re top because he has the capability to manage at a much higher level IMO. If I was in charge at hibs of Hearts I would be seriously looking at him.   

Whats your aim in bringing that up? It isn’t the point I’m making, I’m making the point that you always refuse to acknowledge when you’re wrong, which you were over ridiculous travel cost claims.

Man enough to admit you were wrong on season ticket sales yet? 

Edited by bazil85

59 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

It's only fair for LPM to be given the right of reply as he may have missed this. emoji23.png

So what's the odds of him admitting he was wrong or providing actual figures to corroborate his statement?

The expression ‘slim to none’... is completely irrelevant. 

The chances of him admitting he was wrong is just, literally none 😂

14 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

Gave him the chance of reply, but I believe we all knew he would ignore the facts.

Not even a "howl at the moon" deflection comment this time... Surprised one of his cronies hasn't jumped in, especially my stalker who has again been active on other threads I've commented on. 😅

17 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

There's still time, full moon forecasted for tomorrow. emoji281.png

Though I hear the odds of a sighting of the loch ness monster are shorter. emoji3072.png

LPM would deny the existence of the Loch Ness Monster, unless someones tweets that Nessi hates SMISA! 

Then no doubt he'll hear from a 'source' that he is real and has inside information on OK travel arrangements and SMISA regulatory breaches. 🤣

8 hours ago, bazil85 said:

LPM would deny the existence of the Loch Ness Monster, unless someones tweets that Nessi hates SMISA! 

Then no doubt he'll hear from a 'source' that he is real and has inside information on OK travel arrangements and SMISA regulatory breaches. 🤣

As a point of fact, there is NO Loch Ness Monster.

it is glaringly obvious that with such a long history (first recorded in the 6th century, IIRC...) plus the variety of differences and sizes, shapes, colourings in reported sightings that there is not just one entity biding in the loch.

There are Loch Ness MonsterS!

There has been generation after generation of them breeding in there.  For there only to be a single beastie, that would be fantasy, as it would now be untenably older than Methuselah.

I am saying St mirren charity claim the glory but do not provide one dime nor any volunteer   they all come from elsewhere 
There was talk back at the completion of BtB in smisa committee meetings of Smisa taking over the running of the then dormant smfc community trust. And you could see why that would make sense as smisa was at that time an independent body of the club.
Guess who didnae like the idea of "all that free money" not running through the club?

5 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

There was talk back at the completion of BtB in smisa committee meetings of Smisa taking over the running of the then dormant smfc community trust. And you could see why that would make sense as smisa was at that time an independent body of the club.
Guess who didnae like the idea of "all that free money" not running through the club?

Us vs Them mentality, thank god you got patched. 

Imagine hating the club you were trying to buy and actively wanting to hamper their progress. Tuned to the moon. 

On 11/13/2019 at 2:42 PM, cockles1987 said:

I am saying St mirren charity claim the glory but do not provide one dime nor any volunteer   they all come from elsewhere .

They also "claim"mens shed and FFIT as theirs but they are fully funded by other bodies and have been going for years!

On 11/15/2019 at 5:48 PM, waldorf34 said:

I am saying St mirren charity claim the glory but do not provide one dime nor any volunteer   they all come from elsewhere .

They also "claim"mens shed and FFIT as theirs but they are fully funded by other bodies and have been going for years!

12 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Like the man said pretty much all funded by other organisations and staffed by volunteers.
It's good that its happening but to try and say it's a smfc initiative is gilding the lily.

7 hours ago, cockles1987 said:

Even LPM saying not entirely from elsewhere. emoji106.png

Can someone point out where St Mirren or the trust are saying it’s their ‘initiative’ I can see ‘hosting’ in the article which is factual. 

Edited by bazil85

I'm trying to work out how a charity can earn money if it's not donated to them.

Maybe we should employ folk to stand on the High Street and get..... Nope that's donations.

Maybe we should open a shop and sell goods that are...... Nope that's donations.

PS I've donated to the charity, does that make me a bad person?

Here's a link for anyone to do similar.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/festive-frends?utm_id=60&utm_term=6ZndBzwAm
Bad link.
Justgiving charges are too high and they charge charities to stay registered with them.

BT MyDonate was better but the telecoms giant withdrew that service.

Virgin Moneygiving is currently the best major service provider.

Waived all joining fees if switching from BT and no monthly fees.

Much lower fees than Juststealing! [emoji850]

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

Who is funding the festive dinners again?
I thought it was the spfl trust, Sally Army, Smisa and crowd funding... with volunteers helping out on the day? Now did I miss anyone?
Oh yes, one question is the venue and requisite club staff being provided free on the day?
That would he a decent gesture.

I imagine the venue is been given for free, haven't seen anything to the contrary. As far as paid club staff running it on the day, I doubt they will be present. Based on everything surrounding the event, the day is being staffed on a volunteer basis. 

Of course if you know differently and that it's being hidden that SMFC are charging for the venue and charging to use our staff, feel free to share. Negative assertion comes to mind for yet another SMISA related post from you. 

I imagine the venue is been given for free, haven't seen anything to the contrary. As far as paid club staff running it on the day, I doubt they will be present. Based on everything surrounding the event, the day is being staffed on a volunteer basis. 
Of course if you know differently and that it's being hidden that SMFC are charging for the venue and charging to use our staff, feel free to share. Negative assertion comes to mind for yet another SMISA related post from you. 
You don't half talk some pish!

Who hurt you?

25 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

You don't half talk some pish!

Who hurt you?

Don’t you worry about me, I remain unhurt. I think it’s well established the powers that be at SMISA have hurt you & the bitterness surrounds you. 

We’re happy to be your support network in your losing attempt to stop BTB. 

Given the 1877 bar and hospitality suite are licensed premises then the premises licence holder and/or a personal license holder need to be in attendance as the recognised person's responsible if alcohol is being served.
And in addition any members of staff in attendance will not be fully covered by their employers insurance if they aren't being paid.
That is in addition to basic requirements for DBS vetted responsible individuals attend should the audience make up require it.

So yes if the club are funding that it's a decent gesture. But don't tell Baz that, cause he,ll only have to pathetically fail to misrepresent the facts again.
In all seriousness though Baz, get help... it's ok, not to be ok.

29 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Given the 1877 bar and hospitality suite are licensed premises then the premises licence holder and/or a personal license holder need to be in attendance as the recognised person's responsible if alcohol is being served.

Is alcohol being served at a charity event for the homeless, some likely on the street due to underlying addiction issues? Again, you're making a negative assumption as usual, I've not said you're wrong, asking what you're basing it on? Clearly nothing 
And in addition any members of staff in attendance will not be fully covered by their employers insurance if they aren't being paid.
That is in addition to basic requirements for DBS vetted responsible individuals attend should the audience make up require it.

Even if we assume colleagues will be in attendance and will be doing it unpaid. Employees carrying out unpaid charity work happens in practically every big organisation in the UK & in my experience has always been covered in employee insurance. We spent a recent Sunday helping at an old folks home and another painting a youth club, we've also done carol singing on premises. Yet again, anything and everything you can use to be negative about SMFC or SMISA you latch onto like a leech. This is some bottom of the barrel stuff though.

So yes if the club are funding that it's a decent gesture. But don't tell Baz that, cause he,ll only have to pathetically fail to misrepresent the facts again.
In all seriousness though Baz, get help... it's ok, not to be ok.

The bottom-line is your view is along these lines. 

- The club charging a charity for use of the premises

- The club charging the charity to outsource staff to work the venue

Both points don't appear to be based on anything communicated, as usual negative assertion from someone that hates the success behind BTB & can't stand a good news story linked to the club he 'supports'.