boomboomyards

Betting Thread 2018 / 2019.

Dearie me, nothing original, trying way too hard, conclusion is you're a sad, lonely arsehole. :byebye
I've just checked your posts, stinking of "look at me"............................no need to answer, I've already decided you're pretty much of a nothing so I'll just refrain from replying to you but still look and laugh at your continued desperate attempts to be somebody when you're a nobody.
Tattie bye. 

Not only did you make a cnut of yourself originally you tried, and failed, to justify the fact you're a twat.
I love the forum, people like you, with  nothing to contribute, making an arse of themselves in "black and white" for everyone to see.
Maybe you should have a wee break, it's embarrassing, in fact someone said you have nothing in real life so no surprise you're a nobody on here.  :hammer

That's what I like, a man of his word. :D

I must admit though, I did make an error, I originally called you "gambling geniuses" not "betting geniuses". Not that it really makes a difference, the point stands.

That fact that you are trying to take on the mantle of he who shall not be named in failing to understand basic English is cringe worthy, though. You must really miss him. Others have said that he now frequents the official forum, maybe you should go over there for a wee while to visit him and maybe get some lessons. Spending time away from here will also aid you in your refraining from replying to me as you can't seem to resist it when you're here.

Off you go, "genius". :byebye

4 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

That's what I like, a man of his word. :D

I must admit though, I did make an error, I originally called you "gambling geniuses" not "betting geniuses". Not that it really makes a difference, the point stands.

That fact that you are trying to take on the mantle of he who shall not be named in failing to understand basic English is cringe worthy, though. You must really miss him. Others have said that he now frequents the official forum, maybe you should go over there for a wee while to visit him and maybe get some lessons. Spending time away from here will also aid you in your refraining from replying to me as you can't seem to resist it when you're here.

Off you go, "genius". :byebye

^^^^^^^^ In tears. :byebye

Apologies for replying, you're irresistible. :hammer

Anyway, back to the betting......................I'm still keeping most of my selections to myself.

This thread is jinxed. :rolleyes:

^^^^^^^^ In tears. :byebye
Apologies for replying, you're irresistible. :hammer
Anyway, back to the betting......................I'm still keeping most of my selections to myself.
This thread is jinxed. :rolleyes:

Usual type of reply from you, totally meaningless.

Anyway, I might just go and put money on Watford to lose - who are they playing?

9 hours ago, faraway saint said:

:lol::lol::lol:

Not only did you make a cnut of yourself originally you tried, and failed, to justify the fact you're a twat.

I love the forum, people like you, with  nothing to contribute, making an arse of themselves in "black and white" for everyone to see.

Maybe you should have a wee break, it's embarrassing, in fact someone said you have nothing in real life so no surprise you're a nobody on here.  :hammer

Actually it is you who has been whooshed.

Not for the first time.

Actually it is you who has been whooshed.
Not for the first time.

There wasn't even an attempt at a whoosh. It was written in simple plain English. Simple enough for anyone who is not a complete idiot to understand so he should have been able to underst..., ah, I see where I went wrong now.

On ‎04‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 8:13 PM, boomboomyards said:

Teams to win their leagues. ( EW  A/C )   26,025/1.

MAN UTD

ASTON VILLA

BLACKBURN

NOTTS COUNTY

AYR UTD

PETERHEAD.      Will back these teams every week in an accumulator. Should come up at least once :ph34r::lol:

PETERHEAD ONLY TEAM TO BEAT ME TODAY.    CASHED OUT AT £6.  SO NOT A TOTAL LOSS.

PAY FOR TOMORROWS BETS.    sorry for shouting.

Unlucky.
Watford? Watford you say? :rolleyes:
Imagine, who'd have picked them, eh?
Smartyfarty and oaky can swivel on these................:double
#knowfeckallaboutfeckall

Typical gambler, getting excited about an occasional win. The bookies rely on that to keep mugs like you coming back to make "Mr Hill" etc. richer. Looks like they've got you for the next few weeks at least on this high - after which, of course, you start chasing your losses until you (possibly) realise that there is no way to get them back, then you start putting on the odd small bet until the season ends. And next season it starts all over again.

16/1? So £4.25 back then? That'll keep you going. :)

8 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

Typical gambler, getting excited about an occasional win. The bookies rely on that to keep mugs like you coming back to make "Mr Hill" etc. richer. Looks like they've got you for the next few weeks at least on this high - after which, of course, you start chasing your losses until you (possibly) realise that there is no way to get them back, then you start putting on the odd small bet until the season ends. And next season it starts all over again.

16/1? So £4.25 back then? That'll keep you going. :)

:hammer

Anyway, had a wee double at the tennis yesterday, Dimitrov & Kyrgios.

A win's a win.