Sin Bin Betting Thread

faraway saint

Cheltenham Festival kicks off today. Of course horse racing isn't everybody's tasse de thé, but Cheltenham usually provides a great spectacle for racing fans with most of the country's (and Ireland's) top quality national hunt horses taking part.

Tricky for punters though, short odds certainties don't always do the business on the day. No "tip-of-the-day" from me today, nothing leaps of the page.

Any tips ?

They let me have £40 on it... was buying money 
Also had Jazzy Matty @ 18/1 
Had a mixed day Bet365 only allowed me £10 on Constitution Hill but William Hill offered same boost even money so had another £10 on their site £20 for free put the £20 on Gallard at 5.30 also even money so nice wee free £40.

Had a 5 horse Accumulator the 5 short(ISH) odds favourites 99/1 only Facile Vega clipping last fence when winning stopped that.

Sent from my T671H using Tapatalk

32 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Had a mixed day Bet365 only allowed me £10 on Constitution Hill but William Hill offered same boost even money so had another £10 on their site £20 for free put the £20 on Gallard at 5.30 also even money so nice wee free £40.

Had a 5 horse Accumulator the 5 short(ISH) odds favourites 99/1 only Facile Vega clipping last fence when winning stopped that.

I wasn't going to bother as it's been a while since i had a bet on the horses until my brother asked me to put his bets on, he usually just goes to the bookies but he's waiting on a {Knee Op] and doesn't have a account 

That's when I noticed Constitution offer, not one to miss opportunity I first tried £200 nuts I know :rolleyes: £40 was my limit, then stuck the £40 on Echoes in Rain 4th 😫 

£5 on Jazzy 18s then £25 on a Donkey in the last £65 profit which they'll get back Wednesday no doubt now that I've started.

Brother was up £57  Gallard got him a wee £10 dbl 

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

Screenshot_20230315-015301_Chrome.jpg

Edited by portmahomack saint

I wasn't going to bother as it's been a while since i had a bet on the horses until my brother asked me to put his bets on, he usually just goes to the bookies but he's waiting on a {Knee Op] and doesn't have a account 
That's when I noticed Constitution offer, not one to miss opportunity I first tried £200 nuts I know :rolleyes: £40 was my limit, then stuck the £40 on Echoes in Rain 4th [emoji31] 
£5 on Jazzy 18s then £25 on a Donkey in the last £65 profit which they'll get back Wednesday no doubt now that I've started.
Brother was up £57  Gallard got him a wee £10 dbl 
Bet365 also offered a superboost tonight even money for Haaland over 0.5 shots on Target & City to win.

I sent it to my brother said this could be up in 20 minutes with early payout I was 4mins out.

I know very little about the horses apart from when overwhelming favourites like Constitution Hill are in town according to all those "in the know" Delta Work & Gerry Colombe are today's two bankers only mistakes or bad luck stops them winning.

Bet365 reveals their Superboost at 10am I'm expecting it to be Delta Work after they went for Constitution Hill yesterday.

I know very little about the horses apart from when overwhelming favourites like Constitution Hill are in town according to all those "in the know" Delta Work & Gerry Colombe are today's two bankers only mistakes or bad luck stops them winning.

Bet365 reveals their Superboost at 10am I'm expecting it to be Delta Work after they went for Constitution Hill yesterday.

They're screwed now 18bafbf892d5259ceacb7f666d96e2b0.jpg

5 hours ago, Ronnie said:

I used to be a expert until I went Bankrupt :rolleyes:

Just off the phone to Mystic Meg so here's mine for today 

1-30 Gaelic Warrior 

2-10 Galia des liteaux

2-50 Fil Dor and HMS Seahorse 

3-30 Edwardstone boosted 9/4 

4-10  ? ? ? ?  be looking for a big outsider for a place update later 

4-50 Andy Dufresne

5-30  ????? 

Here's one for 2moro as I won't be available I'll be sitting outside Gilmore street with the begging bowl 

2-50 I'm taking Blue lord to beat hot pot Shishkin 

11 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

If Delta Work wins as expected Gerri Colombe cost me £330 emoji24.pngemoji24.pngemoji24.png.14268980656b76544d2d9c18053e7a48.jpg

If my auntie had balls ......

Joking aside, that was a brave bet on Langer Dan when the Skeltons have been so off form lately.

If my auntie had balls ......
Joking aside, that was a brave bet on Langer Dan when the Skeltons have been so off form lately.

I could take the credit but I got a tip for Langer Dan that they specifically targeted this race to allow their favourite jockey ride it.

Should have did a single too[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

All the tips online had Gerri Colombe and Delta Work as banker's put the two of them on three different bets.

A double, a treble and a 6 fold that if Dino Blue wins the 5.10 race the 6 fold was winning £1250.

8 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Seeing as it's Cheltenham, I'm hedging my bets to try and get some winnings. emoji848.png

e12635d7906a7b9395ef25d41caa2ab4.jpg76f8ef9b71c9769b55ade67f0dc809d7.jpg

Well that didn't last very long 🙈....I was on it too but just a Single!!

Edited by WeeBud