Sin Bin Betting Thread

faraway saint

16 hours ago, 3 moffat buds said:

Nice wee start to the season !

2CFDD4FC-F5DF-4AF2-8777-15FDB75CB66A.jpeg

Well done mate, early seasons a funny period, you can spot some generous odds and take advantage. 

I cashed out yesterday, had 4 teams with Arbroath amongst them to draw.

My mate messaged me early in the 2nd half, still only 1-0 at that stage, and said Arbroath were starting to really take hold of the game so I cut my losses.

7 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Well done mate, early seasons a funny period, you can spot some generous odds and take advantage. 

I cashed out yesterday, had 4 teams with Arbroath amongst them to draw.

My mate messaged me early in the 2nd half, still only 1-0 at that stage, and said Arbroath were starting to really take hold of the game so I cut my losses.

I knew a bookie once who told me that betting on football in the first few or last few weeks of the season should be avoided due to chance of daft results.

I got fed up betting odds-on shots that failed to deliver and switched a few years ago to put my bets on BTTS before going on to the over 2.5 goals market last season where a few early goals like yesterday can produce fairly decent cash out options.  Also means that generally the bet stays live longer e.g. the score line in Perth yesterday probably burst a few coupons before the 50 minute mark was reached but I wasn’t complaining since it boosted the cash out option if I had decided to take when Stirlings third goal went in.  I was pretty confident in the others (even Morton!) delivering in the later stages though so just waited and my patience paid off this time.

1 minute ago, munoz said:

Should have done the treble. 

Nah. I use SBK and their doubles/trebles etc aren't worth it. Also on occassions I wan't to see how the opening 10 to 15 minutes are before placing a bet. Got hearts for a draw for 4 in a row. Probably just jinxed myself. 😀