So sad

3 minutes ago, Hendo said:

In one of your deleted posts you did make reference to a significant piece of evidence, which I won't repeat for obvious reasons. You have said you are sure he is guilty - if anyone reads that and then ends up on the jury at his trial, your views could potentially influence them and compromise the fairness of the process.

Best for no more posts on the subject.

Ok get that. Deleted yes ? Opinion mine yes ?  Have written nothing compaird to what is on social media of Bute.  Maybe if your next 6 year old neighbour was murdered your feelings would pour out also. Have not written anything that I can see would harm the case. Please paste what I have posted which would  throw the case up in the air. Please show me. 

2 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I can help put you right. Just stop posting about this on an open forum for now. Just stop. No matter how emotive, just stop posting.

End of. It’s that simple.

Why ?  Seriously? Brush it under the table ? What am I writting that could damage the case show me , point it out. A wee girl was murdered who I know let's just ignore it after all there is more important things to discuss.  Why has Stubbs let 4 to 6 players go. Sorry this is on my door step where crimes is almost zero.  

1 minute ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Ok get that. Deleted yes ? Opinion mine yes ?  Have written nothing compaird to what is on social media of Bute.  Maybe if your next 6 year old neighbour was murdered your feelings would pour out also. Have not written anything that I can see would harm the case. Please paste what I have posted which would  throw the case up in the air. Please show me. 

Maybe best if Div closes the thread, I don't think you are getting this.

q

10 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

You have no right to claim any ownership of this. It was not your child or relative.

Now for the love of God, please show some f**king respect to the family of this child and STFU.

2 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Why ?  Seriously? Brush it under the table ? What am I writting that could damage the case show me , point it out. A wee girl was murdered who I know let's just ignore it after all there is more important things to discuss.  Why has Stubbs let 4 to 6 players go. Sorry this is on my door step where crimes is almost zero.  

No-one is suggesting it should be brushed under the table. We all know the nature of the case. All anyone is saying is that while an emotive matter, at this juncture, you should simply stop posting anything about it on an open forum. 

Just now, oaksoft said:

I must confess I am unsure what an "ideot" is.

Neither do I understand the relevance of the Press to your show of twattery on this thread,

Your  poor student's who must be ridiculed at every turn to your so called superior scientific education. The poor souls who you must look down on. Seriously are you that thick/ skinned? 

Sometimes it's best to say nothing and let the investigation and latterly justice take it's natural course. This is 100% one of these times.

This thread is definitely one to be closed and deleted ASAP.

IOBS, I know you have it in your head that I have the knives out for you which isn't quite true but I mean this as earnestly and level-headed as possible, please, for the good of the entire investigation,  stop with the continued content on this subject. You are close enough in terms of proximity to the incident that you could potentially influence and hinder the justice process by posting ANYTHING emotive or non-neutral relating to it.

I know you don't think that's the case but it is.

Edited by djchapsticks

6 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

That shows you up again , obviously you have no children you cold waste of space. 

So it wasn't a relative of yours. You should therefore have the decency to take a back seat. This incident has absolutely nothing to do with you. Your current behaviour is a disgrace and risks causing problems for the family of that girl.

7 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Your  poor student's who must be ridiculed at every turn to your so called superior scientific education. The poor souls who you must look down on. Seriously are you that thick/ skinned? 

If anyone can translate this from Beer to English I would be very grateful.

5 hours ago, salmonbuddie said:
17 hours ago, oaksoft said:
If anyone can translate this from Beer to English I would be very grateful.

I'm fluent in both so happy to offer my services - IOBS called you a twat.

After this trainwreck of a thread I am not sure IOBS should be throwing personal insults at anyone TBH.

Edited by oaksoft

41 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Facebook not so easy to control, name of the arrested suspect being passed around, I deleted it. 

The problem with all this "social media" shite is that people just want to be seen to be ITK to get their 15 minutes of fame.

I have to be honest, if my next door neighbour's kid was raped and murdered the very LAST thing I would do would be to immediately race to my computer and spread gossip and emote over every post I made. This isn't even a young person phenomena. All age groups are guilty of wallowing in the grief of other people to gain "props" or whatever buzz they get. Everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame regardless of the damage it does to the victims.

It is a f**king ghastly habit and it's one in a very long line of things which I loathe about humans.

Honest to god I have no idea what the f**k was going through IOBS's mind the last couple of days.

Edited by oaksoft