Jump to content

BuddieinEK

Value For Money

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Thanks Faither.
I stand corrected.

Re last word, trust me, many a time I have let him have it as he always needs it.

Sometimes though, it's fun to play with the wean.

I stopped for long enough for the sake of others, and to be honest, I'm getting tired of him already!

I think you misread that bit, but thank you for the spelling correction.

I will try to remember he talks puerile pish!

I can only remember the once after your begging. Certainly not ‘many times’ 

you stopped for others benefit - not all heroes 

the ‘getting tired’ point will no doubt turn out to be another lie & you’ll continue/ be back to your obsession once more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites






So WTF was the need for 100 or so posts of my dad's bigger than yours post for.


Forget the past, live for today.


Well, unless that list dicky gets let out the sin bin. Now he is a prick.
The voice of reason .

In one swing of a sledgehammer, you've eloquently obliterated Baz' continuance of anti smisa and bitter about proposal to smithereens.

I need say no more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cockles1987 said:


 

 


Nice simple statement with the thumb up for clarification.

So all that was needed was.....



So WTF was the need for 100 or so posts of my dad's bigger than yours post for.


Forget the past, live for today.


Well, unless that list dicky gets let out the sin bin. Now he is a prick. emoji14.png

 

I blame Ricky for throwing the grenade in🤣... And BEK’s lies about ignoring me obviously 

To quote many other posters though. If you don’t like it, no one is making you read or comment. The thread had been dead for best part of a month before this. It becoming active again has no impact on anyone that doesn’t want to get involved 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kombibuddie said:

The voice of reason emoji106.png.

In one swing of a sledgehammer, you've eloquently obliterated Baz' continuance of anti smisa and bitter about proposal to smithereens.

I need say no more emoji2.pngemoji482.png

^^^^^ he hasn’t though :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with anyone asking questions about what SMISA are doing and nothing wrong with giving what you think is a good answer to the questions.

 

But let's leave out the rest of the crap buds. Most of you that have been replying recently have the best interest of the buy out in mind.

 

I even like BtB questions, as they also provide another angle that is welcome in my opinion for scrutiny from folk that aren't members to the buy out. I believe BtB is a shareholder and others that are just the same as us all fans/supporters the input and thoughts are just as important moving forward for the betterment of our club.

 

Then unfortunately we have others that have just been proved to be dummy spitters or just plain lying to stir things.

 

 

Here endeth my election speech. emoji23.png

 

 

Appreciate what you’re saying but I think it ignores the point that some people don’t mind this back and forth. There’s absolutely no issue with it IMO & like I say, people that don’t like it can just ignore it. 

Comments like the above assume there is something fundamentally wrong with arguing in this way on fan forums. There’s not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2019 at 1:55 PM, bazil85 said:

I don’t think it’s very likely our wage budget will be in the region of 2.5 million. Last season a rough estimate based on this would put us in at a wee bit over 1 million, consistent with ‘six figure sum’ and ‘10% increase’ quoted. 

 

You were correct for once, it was £3,273,785 - 10% of player budget LMFAO! :lol:

Quote

The difference in tickets available is roughly 900. I didn’t think they had fully sold out (someone suggested they had but didn’t provide evidence of this) but for ease let’s assume they did. 

900 fans X 3 games X £20 (reduced as an estimate for concessions) £54,000. Minus the expenses I have previously quoted and given our average player wage, the money would likely cover their wages until end of the season 

turns out I wasn’t :rolleyes:

 

Quote

In public relations and politics, spin is a form of propaganda, achieved through knowingly providing a biased interpretation of an event or campaigning to persuade public opinion in favor or against some organization or public figure.

GLS was spinning and you are the most naïve man on the planet! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

You were correct for once, it was £3,273,785 - 10% of player budget LMFAO! :lol:

GLS was spinning and you are the most naïve man on the planet! 

 

The desperation is real, to the extent we now don’t pay staff any money, they all work for free & our total wage commitment goes to players 😂😂😂

Also let’s not forget it’s full year accounts & we know we had to pay off & bring in a lot of players. GLS comment was regarding allowing a 10% increase to the player budget allowed, it wasn’t regarding the mitigation to sort the mess Stubbs left. yet again calls GLS & DN liars. Entitled to your opinion but shameful in mine. 

 

Edited by bazil85

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bazil85 said:

The desperation is real, to the extent we now don’t pay staff any money, they all work for free & our total wage commitment goes to players 😂😂😂

Also let’s not forget it’s full year accounts & we know we had to pay off & bring in a lot of players . yet again calls GLS & DN liars. Entitled to your opinion but shameful in mine. 

 

I said all along you'd be exposed as being naïve with your sycophantic posting when the Accounts came out and I was proved correct.  😂😂😂

Another false allegation, I said that GLS & DN were spinning not lying   😂😂😂 - you're the one who called GLS a liar, repeatedly, in a series of negative posts on the S&M :oohlala thread.  😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

I said all along you'd be exposed as being naïve with your sycophantic posting when the Accounts came out and I was proved correct.  😂😂😂

Another false allegation, I said that GLS & DN were spinning not lying   😂😂😂 - you're the one who called GLS a liar, repeatedly, in a series of negative posts on the S&M :oohlala thread.  😂😂😂

And you were completely wrong. Show me in the accounts where it details the wage budget given at the start of last season please? It doesn’t. Good effort but you are yet again shown as failing in a point. 

Wait so, behind the curve = failure. But saying they gave wrong information doesn’t = lying 😂😂

double standards again noted 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, bazil85 said:

The desperation is real, to the extent we now don’t pay staff any money, they all work for free & our total wage commitment goes to players 😂😂😂

Also let’s not forget it’s full year accounts & we know we had to pay off & bring in a lot of players. GLS comment was regarding allowing a 10% increase to the player budget allowed, it wasn’t regarding the mitigation to sort the mess Stubbs left. yet again calls GLS & DN liars. Entitled to your opinion but shameful in mine. 

 

Admin staff and the management team make up about half the employees.

I'd suggest that the players make up more than half the wage bill.

Let's be generous and say it;s 50-50.

That's £1.6m and I'm being VERY generous to you here.

Are you seriously suggesting that the OF bring in an extra £160k per season from 3 home matches?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Admin staff and the management team make up about half the employees.

I'd suggest that the players make up more than half the wage bill.

Let's be generous and say it;s 50-50.

That's £1.6m and I'm being VERY generous to you here.

Are you seriously suggesting that the OF bring in an extra £160k per season from 3 home matches?

GLS confirmed it allowed a 10% increase on our player budget for the season. I choose to believe him, you and others are welcome to choose not to. But these figures don’t remotely invalidate the claim. 

That total figure will surely include having to pay off players throughout the season & bringing in new one’s, given the train wreck left by Stubbs. That doesn’t impact GLS comments on allowance to increase the player budget by 10% 

very significant income that could have a very real impact on any given season in the SP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very generous from the Oakster - throw in the fee paid for Heaton which would obviously have come from the player budget and it was definitely more. Of the Stubbsy pay-offs only King & Kpekawa deals longer than 1 year so we can safely assume the "10% of player budget" was just spin from our beloved Chairman.   😂😂😂

Poor Baz, he must wait outside GHR preparing to throw himself under whatever GLS is driving that day.   😂😂😂

The person whose ideas were exposed as nonsense on the publishing of the Accounts as I predicted in April is Baz who is in his last post (not very) subtly repositioning the extra income from 10% of player budget to could be significant. Could be I'm LMFAO!   😂😂😂

End of story unless Baz comes up with some new nonsense as far as I am concerned!  😂😂😂

 

 

Edited by Bud the Baker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

Very generous from the Oakster - throw in the fee paid for Heaton which would obviously have come from the player budget and it was definitely more. Of the Stubbsy pay-offs only King & Kpekawa deals longer than 1 year so we can safely assume the "10% of player budget" was just spin from our beloved Chairman.   😂😂😂

Poor Baz, he must wait outside GHR preparing to throw himself under whatever GLS is driving that day.   😂😂😂

The person whose ideas were exposed as nonsense on the publishing of the Accounts as I predicted in April is Baz who is in his last post (not very) subtly repositioning the extra income from 10% of player budget to could be significant. Could be I'm LMFAO!   😂😂😂

End of story unless Baz comes up with some new nonsense as far as I am concerned!  😂😂😂

 

 

A player budget is different from money released to correct issues with the team we have (including the several January signings). But don't let me get in the way of you calling our chairman a liar, with my simple reality. 

As predicted by me, the accounts wouldn't tell us anything because they would be a total figure and include all the firefighting after the Stubbs mess. You also predicted the income wouldn't be six figures. In both instances, you were wrong. 

Edited by bazil85

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Don't you worry about me, as with anyone calling GLS a liar, I can simply point to it not being based in any evidence. They have zero worthwhile comeback. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...