Sign in to follow this  
Sweeper07

Current Form Table

Technically, showing data without interpretation is not analysis. You are a stats person. You're supposed to know this stuff. 
What is interesting is that regardless of who is playing who, more than half the teams in this league are having a f**king dreadful season and can't string more than 2 wins together. Any team which can put 3 good wins together is going to storm away from the "peleton".
Gruppetto or autobus as opposed to peloton?

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

Still with the desperation to show where I'm wrong eh? Yep I'll give you that one, there wasn't any analysis, although I was referring to Baldy not liking the stats used for analysis, as per another thread we engaged on. 😁

I'm not sure if your last part is all that "interesting" seems to be how most seasons go, only real difference this season is we don't have two teams that have had an even worse start than you describe. 

My  "last bit" may not have been interesting but at least I provided some analysis to let you see what such a thing looked like. :P

1 hour ago, TPAFKATS said:
2 hours ago, oaksoft said:
Technically, showing data without interpretation is not analysis. You are a stats person. You're supposed to know this stuff. emoji14.png
What is interesting is that regardless of who is playing who, more than half the teams in this league are having a f**king dreadful season and can't string more than 2 wins together. Any team which can put 3 good wins together is going to storm away from the "peleton".

You're probably right. They are all drugs cheats anyway so it doesn't really matter.

2 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:
4 hours ago, oaksoft said:
Technically, showing data without interpretation is not analysis. You are a stats person. You're supposed to know this stuff. emoji14.png

Thanks cool.

I’d also assumed it was peleton.

Every day’s a school day.  :)

9 hours ago, oaksoft said:

One day you will maybe graduate.....😁

Thank you for the kind thought, but...

Nah...  that day’ll never arrive...

...as I’ve never received a degree or diploma, I won’t break a lifetime’s habit.

The Fakes are the current form team in the bottom half - next game is our chance to leap frog them and stay above them in the overall league too...

not much of a difference between the teams sitting 6 - 10 in this recently

6 St Johnstone 6 2 2 2 4 9 -5 8
WLDLdW
7 St Mirren 6 2 1 3 8 11 -3 7
WLLLWD
8 Ross County 6 2 1 3 8 12 -4 7
DLLLWW
9 Kilmarnock 6 1 3 2 7 8 -1 6
DWDdLL
10 Livingston 6 1 3 2 7 10 -3 6
LLdDWD
11 Hearts 6 1 1 4 6 13 -7 4