Looks like scammers are upping their efforts, I've received 2 texts in the last 3 days................

1st one "from"the DVLA gleefully telling me I have a vehicle tax refund, click this link to process.............................

2nd one "from" HSBC scaring me with the message that my account has been suspended due to a security visit....................

I texted both back with the same message..........................Feck Off.

Jeezo. 

Looks like scammers are upping their efforts, I've received 2 texts in the last 3 days................
1st one "from"the DVLA gleefully telling me I have a vehicle tax refund, click this link to process.............................
2nd one "from" HSBC scaring me with the message that my account has been suspended due to a security visit....................
I texted both back with the same message..........................Feck Off.
Jeezo. 
You texted back a scam text...?
Your next Bill might be Interesting.

It’s like some folk actually want the situation in Italy to happen here just to prove their point and to suit their agenda

Wanting a fascist state to be imposed with absolutely no evidence that it works.

You’ve really got to wonder about the mentality of these evil people

It’s like some folk actually want the situation in Italy to happen here just to prove their point and to suit their agenda

Wanting a fascist state to be imposed with absolutely no evidence that it works.

You’ve really got to wonder about the mentality of these evil people

And your proven alternative to save lives is?

And your proven alternative to save lives is?
He doesn't have one. He's posting shite on a football forum to get folk to bite.
Despite everything that's going on in the world right now, this is the only thing he can do.
An utterly sad c**t who's had more bans than abercromby.

Went to Morrison at around 9am today and it was quite.

Still no lavvy paper :booty and Pasta plus a lack of frozen chips, but apart from that I didn't noticed any real problems. 

My appointment for a new ear mould on Thursday been cancelled at Renfrew health centre and I expect my dentist to cancelled my appointment with her next month. 

Now I know what Bill Murray felt like in the film  Grounghog Day   :(

17 minutes ago, Dickson said:

I'm having an "interesting" time trying to get my online Tesco order completed. Most of the products I would buy have changed pack size or are being offered with different brand names. I don't pick up my order till Thursday so there maybe changes online before then but I can't get eggs or butter right now. 

There were plenty of eggs and butter this morning if I wanted them. 

Just your luck depending on what shop you go into to. 

Small shops tend to be coping better I have found. 

New World Order is happening. 

Cashless Society. 

Greggs only accepting Card Payments. 

Refused to take my 2.35 in real money. All coins and the correct amount. 

4 minutes ago, shull said:

Cashless Society. 

Usually we disagree on a lot but I think you've got a point Shull. Not saying that the virus itself is a conspiracy, but the "solution" to the "problem" is often detrimental to the public, vs. those in positions of power. I do think that this will lead to a drive towards a cashless society - perhaps even a universal basic income. Also noticed that some governments are looking at installing thermal CCTV systems that can measure body temperature - coupled with legislation allowing them to arrest people "showing symptoms". Would be very easy to profile your location & communication history via your mobile phone, along with this potentially increased amount of biometric data that they would have access to. 

illuminati GIF

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Surprised it's so quiet in here if so many people are taking time off. 🤧🤧🤧

I have been working hard all day, and use a different computer for work. I wouldn't dare access this site with it! :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, shull said:

Cashless Society. 

In all seriousness., that might be part of the plan.

Iceland has tested a higher proportion of its citizens for coronavirus than anywhere else in the world. Its found about half of those who tested positive are non-symptomatic.

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Apologies gentlemen. 👍

You should see the queue at the Phoenix just now 🚗🚙🚜🚛🛺🚂🚃🚐🚑🚒🚓🛶🛳️🚁🚀

11 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Iceland has tested a higher proportion of its citizens for coronavirus than anywhere else in the world. Its found about half of those who tested positive are non-symptomatic.

that's rather worrying 

8 minutes ago, Doakes said:

that's rather worrying 

It also means that if you do get infected you've got a 50/50 chance of showing symptoms. I.e. getting ill.

If you do have symptoms then you might only have mild symptoms.

Would be interesting to see an age breakdown of who is asymptomatic and who isn't.

However, as you say it's worrying regarding potential transmission and spreading of the virus.

Although if you're asymptomatic you won't be coughing your germs everywhere, which appears to be the main method of transmission. Personal hygiene would seem to be even more important now in preventing spreading the virus.

2 minutes ago, FTOF said:

It also means that if you do get infected you've got a 50/50 chance of showing symptoms. I.e. getting ill.

If you do have symptoms then you might only have mild symptoms.

Would be interesting to see an age breakdown of who is asymptomatic and who isn't.

However, as you say it's worrying regarding potential transmission and spreading of the virus.

Although if you're asymptomatic you won't be coughing your germs everywhere, which appears to be the main method of transmission. Personal hygiene would seem to be even more important now in preventing spreading the virus.

Good point, never thought of it like that. Closing gyms probably a good shout. Was in Rimini last summer and they had a lot of outdoor gyms, they also sweat like f**k and touch each other a lot more than we do while talking - could explain why transmission is so high in that region?