Ignored Now By Faraway Saint

shull

Ignored by others is no big deal and usually hilarious knowing they have been triggered by nonsense. 

Being now ignored by Faraway Saint. 

What a fecking judas. 

He says he might reconsider. 

Feck off and don't bother. 

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

Pity I can't see what you are saying, I've got you on ignore too. :lol

You are a nonentity who cries like a baby and runs to Div when somebody alters a title. 

Boo hoo :lol:

FFS.

The continual efforts to "trigger" some people has pissed off many who were on your side in many issues.

Again, the continual sectarianism shite and prices, not to mention some of the people you seem to think are wonderful, have, unfortunately, turned the ignore function into my friend as there's enough shite on the forum from the buffoon from Stirling. 

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

FFS.

The continual efforts to "trigger" some people has pissed off many who were on your side in many issues.

Again, the continual sectarianism shite and prices, not to mention some of the people you seem to think are wonderful, have, unfortunately, turned the ignore function into my friend as there's enough shite on the forum from the buffoon from Stirling. 

Oh dear. The lad is upset. Calm down wee man. Travel on from Dundee to Paisley tonight and enjoy the game. Will give you something to talk about on the forum. 

It'll not let me add you, forum fool and jaybee have taken me to my limit. 
FFS. [emoji12]

Aww Fricky ran to Div a little while ago - and reported another post

Think this did it ?

IMG_0677.jpg

Best say bye now as new pinned thread by Div called ‘Final warning’

Ah well, possibly my last post which will save any more shite predictions

1 hour ago, Slartibartfast said:

Or maybe it's the other way round.  Hmmm ... :shockaroony :unsure:

Aye wait a minute...

Ricky likes telling everyone he goes to games. “Faraway” doesn’t go to many games. So this helps Ricky with ammunition to beef up the “I go to games, everyone should try it” while running along with this “Faraway” user to help prove his points.

Ricky’s been rumbled!

If Faraway was real he’d have called himself “Arbroath Saint” to be more specific. Most of us other faraways have all helpfully declared our locations.

Clear and obvious now!

9 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Aye wait a minute...

Ricky likes telling everyone he goes to games. “Faraway” doesn’t go to many games. So this helps Ricky with ammunition to beef up the “I go to games, everyone should try it” while running along with this “Faraway” user to help prove his points.

Ricky’s been rumbled!

If Faraway was real he’d have called himself “Arbroath Saint” to be more specific. Most of us other faraways have all helpfully declared our locations.

Clear and obvious now!

Come on.. Don't spoil my fun. But Cornwall.. Are there no flights to Glasgow from Cornwall? No excuses not to go to games! 

3 hours ago, shull said:

Ignored by others is no big deal and usually hilarious knowing they have been triggered by nonsense. 

Being now ignored by Faraway Saint. 

What a fecking judas. 

He says he might reconsider. 

Feck off and don't bother. 

:lol:

Surely being ignored by Faraway is kudos? 😎. I mean the weeeeeeeeee man talks so much keech at times, the fact he gives up with whoever means he canny hack it. bye bye weeeeeeee man. 😎

1 hour ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Aye wait a minute...

Ricky’s been rumbled!

Clear and obvious now!

OK my brain is hurting trying to process all of that.

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Come on.. Don't spoil my fun. But Cornwall.. Are there no flights to Glasgow from Cornwall? No excuses not to go to games! 

It was limited to summer flights only but Loganair are announcing an all year round route starting from April/May fae Newquay to Glasgow, Edinburgh and Aberdeen.

I’d love to but I don’t think I can afford to attend every match. I have never worked in any of the fields you mention that are clear mega bucks. I don’t even have a LinkedIn page. I am but a mere peasant in comparison to your job title thingys.

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

OK my brain is hurting trying to process all of that.

Ricky is Faraway.

I'd just like to make my acceptance speech. "Gentlemen, I am delighted to accept this accolade. It as an honour to be on the ignore list. I understand that this is open to only a small number of posters. I'd like to thank F Man, Shull and others who very kindly taught me to use the forum. Without them and one or two others, then I would have remained largely unknown and unrecognised on the forum. Thank you, thank you very much. "