VAR Poll

W6er

15 hours ago, faraway saint said:

You deflect from this critical point time and time again, a tactic you use in every thread, it's ok, you're shallower than a puddle. :byebye

I’m not deflecting from it at all. We could potentially use VAR to check every single decision in the game, my premise for not being a fan of it would remain the same. It slows the game down & removes the excitement over many big incidents. Studies claiming it doesn’t slow games are not looking at the full impacts, if you don’t believe me you are welcome to actually research yourself (first time for everything) 

VAR getting decisions right is not worth the price. Again this is my view, you won’t change it. If you can’t accept it differs from yours, tough. :) 

20 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

So we've accepted that there are differing views and no one looks like changing theirs so can we accept the different positions and stop going over it all again please.

Have you learned nothing about this place during your time here? :lol:lol

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

Why? This is a discussion thread on a discussion forum. 

Am I right to assume you are male Bazil?

If so I reckon you’ve never been married or possibly never had a girlfriend.

By my reckoning you still stay at home with your mammy as she’s the only woman who would continually allow you to have the last word.

Discuss.

Or should we consult VAR?

Virgin Alert Review!

Edited by SuperSaints1877

20 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Am I right to assume you are male Bazil?

If so I reckon you’ve never been married or possibly never had a girlfriend.

By my reckoning you still stay at home with your mammy as she’s the only woman who would continually allow you to have the last word.

Discuss.

Or should we consult VAR?

Virgin Alert Review!

You'd be wrong on all accounts highlighted. You got my gender right though so it isn't a complete fail. 

I would say "am I right to assume you are an online troll" but the terminology is wrong. There is no assumption about it based on the above post.

But hey, whatever makes you feel important in engaging with strangers online. Elon Musk buying Twitter with his views must have you positively soddin :) 

52 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

That's your "go to" when people point and laugh.

Honestly, get down to the "new patter" shop quick. 

Perhaps you could show him the way as yours is as old as the hills. Let the man have his fun. Maybe not your idea of fun but it is his. Is that asking too much?

3 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Why? This is a discussion thread on a discussion forum. 

Yes, I agree, so is there anything further to discuss on this until it has been brought in and used and we have more data to work with or are you wishing to continue making the same points in the vain attempt to change people's opinions without anything new to influence the debate?

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

That's your "go to" when people point and laugh.

Honestly, get down to the "new patter" shop quick. 

There’s a difference between people having a bit of fun and trolling.

You are on here for two reasons. 
1. To troll/ antagonise with most of your posts.  

2. To desperately try & get people to like the remainder of your pandering posts.  

10 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

Yes, I agree, so is there anything further to discuss on this until it has been brought in and used and we have more data to work with or are you wishing to continue making the same points in the vain attempt to change people's opinions without anything new to influence the debate?

I guess it’s a matter of personal perspective. If anyone thinks it’s the latter, they’re welcome to no longer engage with the thread & leave those who want to continue arguing/ making points (even if they’re the same) to it. 

To be clear though, I don’t seek to change anyones opinion. I am only expressing mine. VAR has seemed like the direction of traffic for a while, will it make the product up here better? As you have alluded to, I have made my feelings known on that. 

49 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

There’s a difference between people having a bit of fun and trolling.

You are on here for two reasons. 
1. To troll/ antagonise with most of your posts.  

2. To desperately try & get people to like the remainder of your pandering posts.  

You are on here because you have no friends, that'll do. :byebye

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

I guess it’s a matter of personal perspective. If anyone thinks it’s the latter, they’re welcome to no longer engage with the thread & leave those who want to continue arguing/ making points (even if they’re the same) to it. 

On the contrary, those that are hoping for something new to consider should continue to engage with the thread, those that choose to continue their tennis rally approach to the same points are welcome to PM each other and thus leave the main thread to new information for the general populace to digest.

20 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

On the contrary, those that are hoping for something new to consider should continue to engage with the thread, those that choose to continue their tennis rally approach to the same points are welcome to PM each other and thus leave the main thread to new information for the general populace to digest.

History has shown us, the threads would just have stopped. There is no right or wrong (within reason) way to use this forum. 

We aren’t getting the way of other conversation. Regarding ‘VAR poll’ it’s pretty much a cert that it would be this or nothing. :)