Sportsreel, Sportscene & Scotsport

shull

5 hours ago, antrin said:

Nah…

…an “official stance” that is widely perceived as a corrupt lie not only won’t end “a debate”,  it also cannot fabricate a non-existent continuation between a club that died and a new one, set up with a different name in order to con its bigoted grieving fans to part with their money.

There is no debate, just a tedious need for the honest among us to occasionally correct those who get lazy with their thinking.  :)

Meantime… here’s a wee contribution from another source on the current  malaise I see in Scottish fitba.

https://sfm.scot/land-of-the-one-horse-race/

(warning: the article is written by a Celtic fan.  True blue bigots please be cautious. Your ‘sensibilities’ may be tested…)

It is refreshing to see one of the "big" Glasgow clubs' supporters understand that they need other teams to make a proper game of it. Gate sharing does make sense. Even if it isn't 50-50 after expenses. 

On 9/7/2023 at 5:40 PM, stlucifer said:

Obviously you're looking at this through your blue nose glasses. WTF does, "Their scummy irish connections", even mean? Did you mean too rather than to? As I said. FIFA and EUFA don't give a feck. They don't care as long as the money applecart isn't affected.

ETA. You are right with one thing. FIFA's input would mean Third Lanark could rise like a pheonix from the ashes and be the same club. It's the same scenario.

Oh and try and be original... FFS... i am not siding with them i am stating what is readily available on FIFA websites... dont be a fanny ...i thought better of you

11 hours ago, antrin said:

Nah…

…an “official stance” that is widely perceived as a corrupt lie not only won’t end “a debate”,  it also cannot fabricate a non-existent continuation between a club that died and a new one, set up with a different name in order to con its bigoted grieving fans to part with their money.

There is no debate, just a tedious need for the honest among us to occasionally correct those who get lazy with their thinking.  :)

Meantime… here’s a wee contribution from another source on the current  malaise I see in Scottish fitba.

https://sfm.scot/land-of-the-one-horse-race/

(warning: the article is written by a Celtic fan.  True blue bigots please be cautious. Your ‘sensibilities’ may be tested…)

Well a better retort... personally i hated oldco more as its seems to be forgotten that they were going to be stripped of titles and cups...i guess it does highlight the shitfeist we live in 

10 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Oh and try and be original... FFS... i am not siding with them i am stating what is readily available on FIFA websites... dont be a fanny ...i thought better of you

Au contraire frère.

You are citing the claptrap that suits what looks like your "frère" attitude. The epitome of "siding with them".

There are lies and damn lies and that narrative is in both those categories. The truth is what it is. There were TWO clubs when the vote was taken to allow the new club to enter the professional leagues. How the hell ANYONE, even a "frère", could argue that they were the same club somehow split in two is beyond me.

10 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Au contraire frère.

You are citing the claptrap that suits what looks like your "frère" attitude. The epitome of "siding with them".

There are lies and damn lies and that narrative is in both those categories. The truth is what it is. There were TWO clubs when the vote was taken to allow the new club to enter the professional leagues. How the hell ANYONE, even a "frère", could argue that they were the same club somehow split in two is beyond me.

Gies fecking peace and nip out to the "get a life" shop. 😴😴😴

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/8/2023 at 11:57 PM, billyg said:

So , Sportsreel , Sportscene , Scotsport ? What was the name of Stv's other version , also featuring Arthur , but not in the studio , it always came directly from the game they were covering and lasted half an hour max ?

It was "Match Report" usually on a Saturday night when they only had a half-hour slot !

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...