Paisley Eateries

WeeBud

I went to il Pescatore again.

Fish supper £5

Fish was still 10/10 and was too large for the box, chips a disappointing 6/10

Glad I got a fritter as well. 10/10

𝐈𝐥 𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 [emoji226]

🤍 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑 🤍

Due to popular demand we have decided to extend our opening offer!

From Sunday 17th September..... ALL SUPPERS ARE ONLY £5 Sunday, Monday & Tuesday

Why not pop by? Open until 10pm every day!!

*excludes speciality fish*
Went in yesterday. Fish 6/10, chips 4/10.

4 hours ago, WeeBud said:

I thought I’d posted about it but must have forgotten, that’ll have been the wine……six of us went to Zambretto. Food was excellent and a nice restaurant with great service was our experience. Live music in the background from 20:00 made for a very enjoyable evening, would recommend and definitely would go back. Thanks HSS for pointing us in it’s direction 👍

Glad it was good.  We went in a group of 6 about 4 years ago and only 4 main dishes made it to the table and it took a while to sort the bill out, so although I've heard it can be nice we haven't went back since the food & service at Pendulum and Genova has never disappointed.

I booked Mrs HSS 50th birthday celebration in Saporito (Previous name) 26 of us on a Sat night in Jan 20** 
She knew we were doing something but not what it was I arranged with 22 of them to be seated for 7:30pm and we would appear just after that I got a phone call at 7:20pm from my sister to say Saporito had no record of the booking I’m thinking she’s at it but she was deadly serious I rush round,place is full,no record of booking I ask if there is any record of the £50 deposit I paid and the guy realises we have a situation Anyway to cut a long story short we got decanted to their High St place and told the evening was on them!!What a night we had 😂 Don’t think they had ever served as many T Bones or shook as many cocktails in their puff 
Respect to them for admitting their mistake and resolving the issue I even got my £50 deposit back The missing booking was in the previous years diary and hadn’t been transferred over to the new one Their mistake saved me a f’kn fortune so I always recommend their businesses 👍🏼

🍻

• 1 month later...

First time making it through to the Paisley  Pie Co today... Knocked myself out... Like a kid in a sweetie shop!

Pies Pies Pies!

Tonight, Mrs Me had the Chicken Tikka Chasni pie and I had the South Indian Garlic Chilli Chicken pie...

Both served with home made Bombay potatoes and Dhal.

Wow. Sublime. Both pies were amazing and worth the return trip to Paisley.

More pies to follow...

Steak and Gravy.
Steak and Gravy with Stornoway Black Pudding.
Donner Kebab pie! 😯😎♥️

Screenshot_2023-11-01-17-43-51-981_com.facebook.katana-edit.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-01-17-42-17-809_com.facebook.katana-edit.jpg

FB_IMG_1698860527457.jpg