Sin Bin Aberdeen v St Mirren 30/12/23

faraway saint

7 hours ago, faraway saint said:

No really as I normally manage between 4-6 games mixed between Aberdeen, Dundee/Utd and Perth.

Anyhow, no hassle on the roads on the way here, seen some white stuff faraway up on the high ground but not a drop on the roads.

Just settling down for a bit of grub and watch the OF game.

We've all been given a free bet on the correct score, I went for 1-1 at 11/2 :thumbs2

Nice of you to invest in the opposition like that, whilst depriving St Mirren of income because you don't like criticism.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Oh my aching sides. Irony in the extreme. Aye. I've ignored your last few petty digs and will ignore most of your inevitable taunts.

But this was comedy gold! 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Nice of you to invest in the opposition like that, whilst depriving St Mirren of income because you don't like criticism.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Oh my aching sides. Irony in the extreme. Aye. I've ignored your last few petty digs and will ignore most of your inevitable taunts.

But this was comedy gold! 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Criticism? Eh? 🤣🤣🤣

Mask is slipping Betty. 😉

Edited by faraway saint

9 hours ago, faraway saint said:

The big lad from Liverpool is actually an Everton supporter so he's well up for supporting us. 

Just got this message from Gerry....

Hi "Faraway", great to meet up with you and the lads today and I'm now proud to be an honorary Saints supporter. We'll need to meet up for a game again soon and maybe a trip for you to watch Everton with me.

Gerry 

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

And finally, @bazil85, the fountain of knowledge...................

A team gearing up for a relegation Battle. Not one of those outfield players deserves to play football as a profession. Absolutely awful.

I hadn't seen that post.

That's a shocking post to make.

Hardly unsurprising though.

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

And finally, @bazil85, the fountain of knowledge...................

A team gearing up for a relegation Battle. Not one of those outfield players deserves to play football as a profession. Absolutely awful.

The performances in that match were inexcusable. Beating Aberdeen today doesn’t change that. 

You really are an obsessed wee troll. Can’t help yourself. Imagine just not being able to enjoy a St Mirren win without going after other fans. 😂

Edited by bazil85

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

The performances in that match were inexcusable. Beating Aberdeen today doesn’t change that. 

You really are an obsessed wee troll. Can’t help yourself. Imagine just not being able to enjoy a St Mirren win without going after other fans. 😂

Be careful, Bazil.  He'll report you to the webmaster for calling him a troll and demanding you be put in the sin bin!

7 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Aberdeen 0-3 St Mirren, full time.

What an enjoyable day.

Could somebody nip down to Abercorn Street, @santaponsasaint is down there in some sort of "diehard" club. 

On my way home, minibus sitting outside waiting.

You and @Long John Baldy sharing the same seat must have been extremely uncomfortable?

8 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Inexcusable to the length the players don't deserve to play professional football?  :lol:

If you can't handle it maybe think before you do your usual screaming when we lose, you know it just makes you look like the simpleton you are. 

Obsessed? Oh you mean like you running around the Sin Bin engaging with the real troll? :rolleyes:

Still the lowest ratio of anybody on the forum, what a shame that you're like that in real life. :byebye

32 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Inexcusable to the length the players don't deserve to play professional football?  :lol:

If you can't handle it maybe think before you do your usual screaming when we lose, you know it just makes you look like the simpleton you are. 

Obsessed? Oh you mean like you running around the Sin Bin engaging with the real troll? :rolleyes:

Still the lowest ratio of anybody on the forum, what a shame that you're like that in real life. :byebye

You’re a raging wee troll. St Mirren win & your first thought is to have a go at other St Mirren fans furious at a previous, inexcusable performance. 

I can only hope the recent terrible performances have been a wake-up call for these players & Aberdeen is a corner turn. Because it is absolutely true that a team like St Mirren is pretty low on the making it as a professional footballer scale. 

Being cut loose by us for not being good enough, doesn’t leave a great deal of wiggle room to continue with it as a full time career. 

Your ratio is false though, we’ll never know now if you’d be lower than me if you hadn’t been liking your own posts. :) 

34 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

You’re a raging wee troll. St Mirren win & your first thought is to have a go at other St Mirren fans furious at a previous, inexcusable performance. 

I can only hope the recent terrible performances have been a wake-up call for these players & Aberdeen is a corner turn. Because it is absolutely true that a team like St Mirren is pretty low on the making it as a professional footballer scale. 

Being cut loose by us for not being good enough, doesn’t leave a great deal of wiggle room to continue with it as a full time career. 

Your ratio is false though, we’ll never know now if you’d be lower than me if you hadn’t been liking your own posts. :) 

You really need to calm down and stop listening to the only forum troll.

Although you are inclined to believe anything to deflect from the FACT you're WAY down in the likes ratio.

Don't worry about it, life can't be good for all of us.

Every forum needs a bottom feeder like you. 

56 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You really need to calm down and stop listening to the only forum troll.

Although you are inclined to believe anything to deflect from the FACT you're WAY down in the likes ratio.

Don't worry about it, life can't be good for all of us.

Every forum needs a bottom feeder like you. 

You fudged your own like ratio. The most important thing in your life & it’s fabricated. Who even brings that into a fan forum? Imagine caring so much you have to create profiles to boost your rating.  😂

You’ve went past your three post limit again as well wee man, tut tut. :) 

You really are an obsessed wee troll. Can’t help yourself. Imagine just not being able to enjoy a St Mirren win without going after other fans. [emoji23]
As I've posted elsewhere, a St Moan fan [emoji849]

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

You fudged your own like ratio. The most important thing in your life & it’s fabricated. Who even brings that into a fan forum? Imagine caring so much you have to create profiles to boost your rating.  😂

You’ve went past your three post limit again as well wee man, tut tut. :) 

Did I?

Prove it. 

Taking the word of my troll..................you're more stupid than I thought. 

Now, on the subject of trolls.

Have a look, go on, at bigyards content and you find, a fact, that around 75-80% of is posts are aimed at me.

Now that's a troll.

I know you'll have difficulty admitting it but as it's almost New Year just do it and put an end to your nonsense. 

By the way, you're really raging today. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Did I?

Prove it. 

Taking the word of my troll..................you're more stupid than I thought. 

Now, on the subject of trolls.

Have a look, go on, at bigyards content and you find, a fact, that around 75-80% of is posts are aimed at me.

Now that's a troll.

I know you'll have difficulty admitting it but as it's almost New Year just do it and put an end to your nonsense. 

By the way, you're really raging today. 

Another post, tut tut. 2023 has really been the year you’ve failed to keep your three post limit rule. Triggered much? :) 

Liking your own posts to improve your like ratio so you can claim it somehow makes you a better form user. 😂😂 that really is pathetic. 

2 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

As I've posted elsewhere, a St Moan fan emoji849.png

I’m a firm believer that people can post whatever they want on here. (Within reason). 

For me though, our St Moan loyal are more people that need to find things to moan & antagonise over, as opposed to taking genuine grievance when the team is performing poorly. 

Of course anyone is allowed to disagree with that take.