St. Mirren v Celtic 02/01/2024

BigYardsAndBasher

5 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Heart..............not working very well.

Head............ruined.

Starting threads just like you always do shull. :lol:

Why don't you just stick your @Long John Baldy alias in the main forum and leave me be in here?

You're raging that you've been put in here and you are clearly incapable of learning your lesson of trolling and abusing others.

I hold my hand up that I shouldn't have suggested people thought you were a bellend (which isn't the same as actually calling you it) and calling you a sewer rat.  Div was correct for putting me in here for that kind of behaviour but you will never accept responsibility for your behaviour.

Your abuse, trolling and lies have got ramped up since you were put in here.

I am not Shull.

In the past, you have "liked" your own posts using aliases such as @Abu Dhabi Saint, @Happy Go Lucky, @Long John Baldy, Saint_Sad and others.

Accusing others of exactly what you do yourself, it's an old Nazi Gestapo technique in order to excuse silencing others.

I also see on another thread you're accusing Bazil of inappropriate behaviour with women.  You really are the lowest of the low and one day the people on here who seem to think you're an alright person will finally see you for what you really are and they will leave you like rats deserting a sinking ship.

7 minutes ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

Why don't you just stick your @Long John Baldy alias in the main forum and leave me be in here?

You're raging that you've been put in here and you are clearly incapable of learning your lesson of trolling and abusing others.

I hold my hand up that I shouldn't have suggested people thought you were a bellend (which isn't the same as actually calling you it) and calling you a sewer rat.  Div was correct for putting me in here for that kind of behaviour but you will never accept responsibility for your behaviour.

Your abuse, trolling and lies have got ramped up since you were put in here.

I am not Shull.

In the past, you have "liked" your own posts using aliases such as @Abu Dhabi Saint, @Happy Go Lucky, @Long John Baldy, Saint_Sad and others.

Accusing others of exactly what you do yourself, it's an old Nazi Gestapo technique in order to excuse silencing others.

I also see on another thread you're accusing Bazil of inappropriate behaviour with women.  You really are the lowest of the low and one day the people on here who seem to think you're an alright person will finally see you for what you really are and they will leave you like rats deserting a sinking ship.

:lol:

Not a very nice day in Renfrewshire today.

The rain is supposed to stop approximately 11:30am then come back on approximately 4:00pm for the rest of the day.

Wrap up well, fellow Buddies.  I'm looking forward to going to the last match before the so called "winter shutdown".  I'm unsure about my feelings of the winter shutdown as our weather can be fairly unpredictable as we all know.

Anyway, "Come on you Saints"!  Let's cheer the lads on from the first whistle to the last and show them they always have our support!

Today's games and preferred results..................oh by the way, Dundee off due to a waterlogged pitch.

Hibs v Motherwell.................AWAY or Draw

Livingston v Hearts..................HOME or DRAW (More than unlikely IMO)

Rangers v Kilmarnock.............HOME

Ross County v Aberdeen...............HOME or DRAW

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Today's games and preferred results..................oh by the way, Dundee off due to a waterlogged pitch.

Hibs v Motherwell.................AWAY or Draw

Livingston v Hearts..................HOME or DRAW (More than unlikely IMO)

Rangers v Kilmarnock.............HOME

Ross County v Aberdeen...............HOME or DRAW

Think you need to fall back in with the football fairy... Well doing it though...which gives us a cushion

St Mirren 0-2 Celtic, half time.

Red card just adds to the general woes of the first half.

To give Sutton credit he didn't see it as a red. 

The first 6 minutes apart the games went pretty much as I thought it would.

Celtic having plenty of the ball, a few chances and us trying to get something from the few times we're up the park.