The Largest Animal You Could Catch....

Doakes

...if it was fired at you out of a cannon.

Not enough nonsense in the nonsense thread.

20070201214005_Cannon%20(Small).jpg

Reckon I could comfortably catch a large-ish badger. Not sure how viscious they are though, could be kinda dangerous. A small dog is another option.

Ye'd never guess I'm trying to pass time/skive at work..

Edited by Doakes

Guest somner9

you might be able to catch her.... (on yir face if unlucky) she's suited and booted for the cannon

Vanessa-Feltz_280_592874a.jpg

you would need to make sure to have both feet anchored and tethered to something,to assist in pulling you back out,,,,whistling.gif

Aye and a big plank nailed tae yir erse tae..!

Guest somner9

talking about animals.... cough (change subject) i had to give my mate some honest advice today when he came round bleating on about how his missus complained about his general conduct of late...

he said: 'she's told me I'm crabby, that i muscle my way into every situation, and she has to winkle out any kind of emotional reaction from me'

I said; ' you know you're problem mate..? you're just too shell-fish!'

talking about animals.... cough (change subject) i had to give my mate some honest advice today when he came round bleating on about how his missus complained about his general conduct of late...

he said: 'she's told me I'm crabby, that i muscle my way into every situation, and she has to winkle out any kind of emotional reaction from me'

Oh dear, trying too hard and failing. snore.gif

Aw naw lol.gif