Lewis Morgan

Since I first saw him  a couple of season ago, I've been racking my brains who he reminded me of, then it came to me.

Being of a certain vintage the player is Gordon Smith, the only player to win 3---- 1st div championship medals and never played for either of the old firm.

I saw  him in 1962-63 and he was 37 then.

His great strength was he just dropped his shoulder and glided past players and left them helpless, very direct and got the ball into good situations

I'm not saying Lewis is as good, YET, but if he is coached well and some teaches him to cross a ball  ,in my opinion he should be in the team every week

I think Lewis will make a big break through this season. Cracking player for the u20s. Didn't understand last year as Morgan was the better player but we played the waste or time McMullan. Another one of Murrays great ideas. Good luck this season Lewis and thanks for giving me your top after the Rangers game. Very kind gesture. Topman.

6 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

I think Lewis will make a big break through this season. Cracking player for the u20s. Didn't understand last year as Morgan was the better player but we played the waste or time McMullan. Another one of Murrays great ideas. Good luck this season Lewis and thanks for giving me your top after the Rangers game. Very kind gesture. Topman.

Lewis says thanks for giving him your top after the rangers game.  His mum has washed it and you can pick it up any time you like.

But yes, McMullan should have been sent packing, not fit to lace Lewis boots

Edited by insaintee

• 7 years later...