Not Gloating.........

dmc

11 minutes ago, dmc said:

You do realise if this had been an OF site, you would've threatened to murder me whilst I would be making dubious comments about your involvement with children!!

Kudos to you sir!!

Check your PM's........ :P

Edited by davidg
Edit to add - ya smelly bastard

12 minutes ago, dmc said:

You do realise if this had been an OF site, you would've threatened to murder me whilst I would be making dubious comments about your involvement with children!!

Kudos to you sir!!

How come you label me the Tim? Wank*r!!!

Your lot wear hoops!

:D

Better?

No time for animosity and hatred in football... healthy rivalry and banter is all well and good, and you are man enough to take it as well as give it.

Kudos to you too sir!

Bottom of the pile.
Four points from a possible thirty three.
A club with a growing reputation as the ruination of managers.
A club that is the last stop shop for players that cannot get a gig elsewhere.
A long suffering support that are more often than not let down and become increasingly more alienated
A club with supposedly a great infrastructure and training facility.
A new bod
A relegation six pointer this Saturday and the prospect of Scottish part time third tier football.
A loss to our alleged nearest rivals fir the first time in a generation.
Ffs
What's the problem, it's only a game.
[emoji85]

Gloat away, it's overdue and warranted.

We are in the shite, but we've been there often enough to know that it is way too early to throw in the towel on the season.

I still maintain that we just about have enough to stay up, but that will now depend more heavily on what happens in January. It is also too early to judge Jack Ross. Let's see what he can do in January, and hope that, in the weeks leading up to then, he can fashion a few decent results.

it`s now been 21 hours, 40 min since St Mirren beat Morton in a competitive match...........................................

I think it's been a bit longer than that.

The main thing that bothered me about last night was the ease in which Morton beat us. Even when we were in the top league and there was a gulf in class we still had to battle against them to get our wins. Last night there was just no fight from us.

On 1 November 2016 at 9:46 PM, dmc said:

but thank f*ck for that!!!

Hopefully our turn for a wee run now!! (If you're lot can stay up) ;)

In the spirit of near neighborness and footballing integrity I'd be disappointed if you didn't gloat 

we are currently dreadful - you support a diddy team - but you deserve to enjoy your moment

at least you support your home town team and not one of the ugly sisters!