Three Season Plan

35 minutes ago, Hambud said:

Why do you need a 3 year plan if we finish in the top 4 in year 2? Surely we just win the play off and get there a year early?

If we get to 4th we are in the play off. We have better cup records than any of the other teams you've mentioned so we pretend it's a cup and get to the final.

If we get to the play off final then all we need to do is keep our win then lose then win (in finals) record going. Simples.

Much truth in what you say and boy - I would be more than happy with that outcome!

• 5 months later...

I like Tony he is a Saints legend no question however Tony tends to be a bit OT , speaking up for Alex Rae is a good exsample when at the time it was clear Alex was not up to the job. Would prefer Tony to be more straight talking our ambition is along they lines. Maybe I'm being too critical was up most of the night with a migraine so not at my best just feel you know what Tony is going to say before you give him a listen. Sorry Tony.

2 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I like Tony he is a Saints legend no question however Tony tends to be a bit OT , speaking up for Alex Rae is a good exsample when at the time it was clear Alex was not up to the job. Would prefer Tony to be more straight talking our ambition is along they lines. Maybe I'm being too critical was up most of the night with a migraine so not at my best just feel you know what Tony is going to say before you give him a listen. Sorry Tony.

Ahwww... thanks man!

1 hour ago, shull said:

Tony is a Club Legend (  A real one)

Made Captain at 17 by some guy called Alex, a great player, Saints thru and thru...............

I agree totally with him...... Outside of Hibs, Hearts, Dons and Bigot brothers, No 6 is up for grabs, and why should it not be us. The Fakes have smaller support and arguably less buying power than us................

The turnaround since Jack came in , reminds me of a certain Alex that totally transformed us in the 70s. He was young and determined. If at that time someone had said he will go on to win 3 Champions League and 2 other Euro trophies and manage the biggest club in the world winning 13 titles, developing 7 teams . So anything is possible, we have seen it first hand.

Tony has seen it all and a higher level than any of us...... whilst I cant see us winning the league next year ( I see he has changed his tune) why shouldn't we be better than Ross County , Accies or Thistle?

Ok promotion first, but I am sure we will be champions and I also sure we will be attracting some great talent, as well as continuing to develop it

COYS

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

That's the Diplomat coming out in him. :P

3 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

Would you consider calling him a wank to his face?  If not, why do it on an internet forum?

Or will you try to claim that you never called anyone a wank?

Best thing i have come to realise is to ignore them BoK. That really f**ks them up knowing everyone has no interest in their silly wee boy behaviour. Its always the same sad posse of half a dozen trying to set saints fans against each other.