Craig Dargo

McShane will let no one down if given the opportunity.

Dargo would have to be on second string wages, if we took him back at all, as Nigel would always be above him in the pecking order. As would Thompson and, perhaps even McShane as well.

Edited by stlucifer

I agree Drew

Hope he gets a club soon.

Not many goals for us but workrate and attitude were second to none at the club.

:)

Absolutely.

I spoke to him after he had picked up a shoulder injury and was out for a few weeks, and he was genuinely gutted. Some Saints supporters seemed to be of the view that he was a chancer, wage thief, malingerer etc. On the basis of having met him a couple of times, I never got this impression. He was also a very decent, approachable guy.

I think it was obvious to see when Craig was and wasn't enjoying his football. He played with his heart on his sleeve (a wee bit like McGowan in some respects), and I have no problem with that.

:blink:

He'll be 20 years old next month! He's only 10 months younger than Hasselbaink!

He's had a successful season in the Second Division, scoring goals for a struggling side and winning player of the year awards. With some experience behind him and at the age of 20, far from being too early, its coming up for 'make or break' for McShane. He should be looking to become a regular this season. :1eye

I agree 100%.

• 4 years later...