Club Sale. Developments "very Soon"

div

Guest somner9

Seems a few other buds aren't for ignoring the elephant in the room either! Unless 10000 hours tell us something, or tell us differently are we looking at the selling consortium receiving 50-75% of the fee they are after, retaining control/influence beyond one member, one vote, having a large share of the club's equity and still being required to be paid off their outstanding 25-50% debt from the reduced completion agreement.

Along with the repayments to the funding bodies???

It's a f**king good job there's no debt involved in all this eh??? How does an asset lock work when you've got a 25-50% share of the equity?

Seems a few other buds aren't for ignoring the elephant in the room either! Unless 10000 hours tell us something, or tell us differently are we looking at the selling consortium receiving 50-75% of the fee they are after, retaining control/influence beyond one member, one vote, having a large share of the club's equity and still being required to be paid off their outstanding 25-50% debt from the reduced completion agreement.

Along with the repayments to the funding bodies???

It's a f**king good job there's no debt involved in all this eh??? How does an asset lock work when you've got a 25-50% share of the equity?

Why don't you go and talk to RA or SG?

Guest somner9

Why don't you go and talk to RA or SG?

Ah... that wan again! Why should I??? and if you were SG would you even discuss a process that belongs to 10000 hours?

I would have thought that the proposer would inform the potential investors? normally works that way round if you want to get peeps on board... by Maywhistling.gif

Ah... that wan again! Why should I??? and if you were SG would you even discuss a process that belongs to 10000 hours?

I would have thought that the proposer would inform the potential investors? normally works that way round if you want to get peeps on board... by Maywhistling.gif

I could answer some of your questions after chatting with SG yesterday about the Chick Young interview last weekend and where SG was happy to chat about this season's performances and 10000 Hours... one of the main things I took away from the chat was SG is happy to be as open as he can be with the fans and is happy to meet fans with genuine concerns and talk one to one... obviously he is kept busy between being SMFC chairman and running his own business and if thousands of fans all wanted to meet him it would be impossible.

My guess is you don't want to meet RA or SG or attend any future public meetings by 10000Hours because it would mean you couldn't come on here and run down 10000Hours as much if you had met the team and listened to what they had to say and been in constructive dialogue with them.

I could answer some of your questions after chatting with SG yesterday about the Chick Young interview last weekend and where SG was happy to chat about this season's performances and 10000 Hours... one of the main things I took away from the chat was SG is happy to be as open as he can be with the fans and is happy to meet fans with genuine concerns and talk one to one... obviously he is kept busy between being SMFC chairman and running his own business and if thousands of fans all wanted to meet him it would be impossible.

My guess is you don't want to meet RA or SG or attend any future public meetings by 10000Hours because it would mean you couldn't come on here and run down 10000Hours as much if you had met the team and listened to what they had to say and been in constructive dialogue with them.

Fair comment, DOP, but I never heard anyBuddie rushing to tell KMcG's abusive snipers to actually ask the man about his intentions. Just a heap of abuse on one of the heros who stepped in to save Saints from Reg Brealey. NoBuddie seems to want to hear what McG might have to say.... if he wanted to.

And there's a further difference... The 10000 hours 'bid' is one that assumes the assistance of Buddies co-operation, and more importantly their money, whereas (and I know no better) the McGeoch bid needs no Buddie cash input. I thought his bid was like all other normal fiba club bids.

Guest somner9

Good Guess!!!

Edited by somner9

Stewart Gilmour has called me on the 'phone twice in response to emails I sent in to the club. On both occasions he spent a good 20 minutes explaining his position and was happy to respond to my questions.

Whatever anyone might say about the guy, he puts himself out there, and is happy to engage with ordinary supporters at a meaningful level. One of the calls I took was while at work, and I happened to mention it to a colleague who was stunned that the chairman of an SPL club had called me (your regular diddy club fan) on my mobile to discuss a club matter.

Anyone who has an issue or concern will generally get a hearing if they are reasonable and constructive in their own approach (in my experience and that of several others I know, at least).

Stewart Gilmour has called me on the 'phone twice in response to emails I sent in to the club. On both occasions he spent a good 20 minutes explaining his position and was happy to respond to my questions.

Whatever anyone might say about the guy, he puts himself out there, and is happy to engage with ordinary supporters at a meaningful level. One of the calls I took was while at work, and I happened to mention it to a colleague who was stunned that the chairman of an SPL club had called me (your regular diddy club fan) on my mobile to discuss a club matter.

Anyone who has an issue or concern will generally get a hearing if they are reasonable and constructive in their own approach (in my experience and that of several others I know, at least).

Stewart Gilmour phoned me at home last night. He said 'Poz, what the fcuk is that third kit all about?' - then hung up.

Cheeky man.

or maybe he lives too far away from paisley to do that ? could be the case

or maybe he lives too far away from paisley to do that ? could be the case

He could e-mail either Richard or SG, he could phone, he could post on the 10000 Hours site...he could combine all of those by mentioning on the forum that he has e-mailed and in the e-mail he could give his phone number for contact. He could write a letter even, in the letter he could give his e-mail address and his phone number.

To answer the question, about control, as fully as any of us can though... again, the interim club board is not going to be voted in so anyone on that will be outwith the 1 member/1 vote. That's fine with me though as we'll all be too busy with in-fighting, talking pish and not understanding that the actual club budget is a lot different to one on Football Manager 12. Not to mention that the majority will be utterly sick of the minutia of running the club after about the 2nd or 3rd members update. As for any specifics of the consortium's deal with 10000 hours, that's been negotiated with 10000 hours and so why on earth would any of that be made public on this forum when other bidders could quite easily read it and look for the same deal.

He could e-mail either Richard or SG, he could phone, he could post on the 10000 Hours site...he could combine all of those by mentioning on the forum that he has e-mailed and in the e-mail he could give his phone number for contact. He could write a letter even, in the letter he could give his e-mail address and his phone number.

To answer the question, about control, as fully as any of us can though... again, the interim club board is not going to be voted in so anyone on that will be outwith the 1 member/1 vote. That's fine with me though as we'll all be too busy with in-fighting, talking pish and not understanding that the actual club budget is a lot different to one on Football Manager 12. Not to mention that the majority will be utterly sick of the minutia of running the club after about the 2nd or 3rd members update. As for any specifics of the consortium's deal with 10000 hours, that's been negotiated with 10000 hours and so why on earth would any of that be made public on this forum when other bidders could quite easily read it and look for the same deal.

eh i only made a suggestion -

This is no new development.....When it looked like we were slipping out the 1st Div I called the club to register my concern. My number was taken but i expected no more.... SG called me and left me in no doubt....."Do you want a Fcukin club to support??"......Since then I have paid attention to the money in and out of the club as this was my moment of enlightenment that football money dosn't grow on trees!

Guest somner9

And therin lies the rub! Yet again in all their varied versions, processes and plans the people, the only people (not to be confused with We arra peeple, cause we know that doesnt really mean anything) that can actually make this V4.1 of a hybrid CiC/Co-op come into existence. The fans of our club St Mirren FC are deemed by 10000 hours not important enough to "need to know" what the deal with the selling consortium around reduced fee and equity share means going forward.

Why does/should anybody have to beg for this information when in all their (infrequent) communication 10000 hours state this is all about "Fan Ownership". Why are the very people who can make it happen always last to know or even not informed.

And for the record I don't get this "Well I called/emailed rea/sg and they told me...." ffs whay aren't they dealing with it professionally and telling everyone thats interested? If you want the widest possible buy in then TELL the support, don't drip, drip bits of uncorrobarated info to a select few. It puts the rest off!

Look whats happening to KMcg! Now if he'd outlined to the support at the earliest opportunity what his plans were perhaps they would have been shelved, or changed to address well founded concerns it had anything to do with r*ngers???

holding the critical info from the people you need to convince the most is a recipe for disaster, hence we are on Version whatever it is of the longest running takeover/non takeover of a football club.

But back to the quote above " other bidders could quite easily read it and look for the same deal." In SG and the sellers dreams!

Edited by somner9

The fans of our club St Mirren FC are deemed by 10000 hours not important enough to "need to know" what the deal with the selling consortium around reduced fee and equity share means going forward.

Why does/should anybody have to beg for this information when in all their (infrequent) communication 10000 hours state this is all about "Fan Ownership". Why are the very people who can make it happen always last to know or even not informed.

And for the record I don't get this "Well I called/emailed rea/sg and they told me...." ffs whay aren't they dealing with it professionally and telling everyone thats interested? If you want the widest possible buy in then TELL the support, don't drip, drip bits of uncorrobarated info to a select few. It puts the rest off!

SG mentioned in conversation last week when we began chatting about bids for the club what figure the consortium were dropping the asking price by... I don't see it as my place to announce this on the forum and would expect that if 10000Hours get enough fans backing it will all be announced publicly and professionally. If knowing the figure before then is important to helping you decide whether to get involved with 10000Hours or not then you could always contact them yourself.

I think you are being a little bit unfair Sid ? If Saint's Fan's have Questions about the Takeover of Our Club - Should we Not get answers, From the Current/Future Board Members ? Or are the Fan's all Daffties ? jerry.gif

I was referring to all the CIC masterdebators. Same old tired ground being regurgitated along with the same tired personal attacks.

Questions are great. I still have a barrowload myself and we should certainly be asking the questions - at the right time, which will be when further meetings are called - or if you are really desperate ask the CIC chaps or consortium members direct. I've known enough to pledge and have pledged. When the time is right for asking my questions be sure I will ask them...and it will not be because I favour one bid or one personality over another - it will be because I will want to know absolutely that the deal is right for us - the meetings will be the time for negotiating. What we need to do now is ensure that we get the opportunity to have those negotiations. Trying to kill the deal before you get to the point of negotiation is an act of utter wankery.......that's c"ntcillors for you though. bangin.gif

I have pledged to Sid ? I am still confused, as to what I Have Pledged For ? But like many a Fan that I have spoken To, We are Confused to What we are Signing up For ? - We Know that it is to make the Football Club a co-op for the Fan's - But will the Fan's have a VOICE ? or will It Be The Present Board ( Consortium ) 0r Richard That we are pinning our Hope's To ? I am not to pleased that I have had no communication from Richards 10000 Hours Team in over 7 months ? I am still confused.Com !

Doesn't really matter though does it. All you have actually done is given 10,000hrs and the consortium to agree to conclude a deal. The deal itself is still entirely dependent on the fans agreeing to it. That will be the time for negotiating of the constitution. Anyone trying to stop the opportunity at this stage clearly has a vested interest in doing that. They are either involved in a different bid, have a grudge against the consortium or they are just fik as f"k....or more likely a combination of all of that. thumbup2.gif

These Daffties and masterdebators that you talk about Sid - Do They Not have an opinion To ? It seem's to me that You may have some vested interest allong the Way ? - I may be new to this Forum, But by reading your numerous post's - It doe's look like you are Trying to persuade your undoubted following That you and your Fellow Doubters are in the Right, And every other Poster is in the Wrong !

We have a BOD - Just co-op some real Fan's on Board - Saint's United - Shall never be Defeated ? Or is that taking it 2 Far ? thumbdown.gif

Nice try Dick; however I haven't been posting that much on the topic for donkey's years. I'm not even on the 10,000hrs forum. I'm happy to wait until the deal is at a point where the fans will be involved again and we can play our part in ensuring the deal is a good one for the club. As I pointed out above, the debate is the same old, same old. Vaguely concealed personal attacks countered by equally dodgy personal attacks. OFesque behaviour....and as I proved before, no one has enough information at this point in time to have a final opinion on the deal. It does leave the situation open to the rumourmongers / scoop junkies / derailers. The reality is that over 1000 fans are prepared to let the process run its course. Some fans don't want that to happen - not a massive leap as to why. rolleyes.gif

Come on Sid - I have given my Bank Details to 10000 Hours - I did this Last Year at this Time ? I do not have any Deatail's Where my proposed monthly Direct Debit is Going To Who, Or What - My Fellow Supporters, My Football Club , Or to a Majority of our Split Board of Directors ? We need a united Board and The Fan's to make this Happen ?

Dunno what it is you think is going to happen with your bank account details Dick. The deal progressing is dependent on the fans agreeing to the constitution. No money can be taken from anyones bank account until that happens. I posted before you did that the fans need to negotiate on the constitution, should it be required. I posted the same last year. I have also already posted in general discussion that a draft constitution exists and should be made available to pledgers. Your not very good at this Dick. 1eye.gif

Thank You Kind Buddie - No Doubt Their will be claims of utter Refute with Regards to the Afformentioned Document ? As a Previous poster stated - We await The Usual Suspects ? snore.gif

I doubt there will be. The letter was dated 11th March. That was prior to KMG-gate and subsequent communications from 10,000hrs. A real mistake by animal not to post the letter earlier, which would have been much more fun....bit of a damp squib now. Good to animal out of hibernation though. Must mean the CIC is back on and the KMG-Scumgers bid is well and truly f"k'd. lol.gif

Is this Draft Constitution from that club in what's it called - Clyde ? what the Fcuk has Clyde's constitution got to do with St Mirren Fc ?? Sid I have many a constitution for many a Project - But this take's the Biscuit ? Perhaps you need De-Briefed by Richard again - You may Be a Sucker. But I Certainlly Aint ? thumbdown.gif

Aw diddums.....has the bold St Sid spoiled your derailing scoop party. Dick, I was asking for the draft constitution to be released last year before the CIC was changed to be a co-op. I would still like to see that happen. It would be a nice to have, nothing more. If you remember, back then I offered to put together a group of fans to review the draft constitution and offer our input. The reality was that there wasn't any real interest in doing that. Fans are happy to wait until the time is right. If we had spent time on the constitution then it would have been time wasted. You appear to have gone from being a pledger concerned about your direct debit details to launching personal attacks on REA and someone who is actually agreeing with you. 1eye.gif

Edited by St. Sid