Two Days Left. Time To Decide, Or To Roll The Dice

div

We will offer what the numbers tell us we can afford. We believe 1.5m is possible and that is the deal "agreed in principal" and what we are working to but monday will be key day.

Thanks for that.

I hope that the selling consortium, who profess to back the principle of supporter ownership, will consider the demonstration of commitment on the part of ordinary supporters evident from the member sign ups, and adopt a reasonable stance over this.

FWIW, I have a sense of optimism around this. You?

Edited by Drew

I feel a bit like it's the last day of the transfer window except instead of looking for transfer news I've been on 10000hours web site countless times looking to see if the numbers have been updated. I know we passed £9000 earlier this afternoon, it would be fantastic to reach £10,000.

I feel a bit like it's the last day of the transfer window except instead of looking for transfer news I've been on 10000hours web site countless times looking to see if the numbers have been updated. I know we passed £9000 earlier this afternoon, it would be fantastic to reach £10,000.

Momentum my friend is the key

I mentioned it to all ten of my followers on Facebook. My wife and Mum wrote back to say they weren't interested. My two sons said they would sign up if I give them more pocket money. My boss told me I was supposed to be working. And the other five haven't responded so I'm guessing they are still considering it??? :rolleyes:

When you make a comment on twitter others can copy it, it's called a re-tweet.

Not on any of these social sites so just taking a guess.

I was on Facebook for a while, but got tired of reading about what people were drinking that night, and looking at photographs of their feet and such like.

I mentioned it to all ten of my followers on Facebook. My wife and Mum wrote back to say they weren't interested. My two sons said they would sign up if I give them more pocket money. My boss told me I was supposed to be working. And the other five haven't responded so I'm guessing they are still considering it??? rolleyes.gif

Your wife told me last night she was signing up.......so I guess you are lying again?