Two Days Left. Time To Decide, Or To Roll The Dice

div

A kille supporter on P&B in respect of Richard's interview:

The St Mirren boy on Sportsound was excellent.

He told me more than all the stuff that has come out about it how it effects clubs,

Need a transcript to make it viral.

I cannae believe it, bumming up St Mirren.

Well done that man.

There are people on here who have connections to ex players and managers. Why not start some fund raising now as REA has said we are still a bitl short. I am not in a position to do this but I would attend and support any event to raise money for our cic. Just an idea and if we can get the vote for Newco then that would be truely great!...Fans of our club would say..."We understand our club will lose some money but are hapy to do so to keep the game alive".

Got to say I am not too convinced about the whole CIC thing, however since it looks like its going ahead I decided to join up thumbup2.gif .

However when I tried to do it, the site keeps booting me out, I called the help number but the chap was in his car and will call me back in a couple of hours, says it is something to do with the browser I using. Unfortunately I wont be in. My concerns grow over the suitability of this as a replacement for our current BOD. I have never had a problem getting into any other website from my computer. Looks like they have lost out on a member when they should be pulling out all the stops.sad.png

Sorry for pouring cold water on this my fellow Buddies, I do realise that Div and ktf have been campaigning hard and I really do appreciate their efforts. clap.gif

If we're short of 87's and 77's wouldn't a better tactic be for everyone to start highlighting reasons why businesses should want to be involved? £25,000 is a lot of money in the current economic climate - but if you can show a how a business can get value for money on at least part of that deal it might become a no brainer.

Got to say I am not too convinced about the whole CIC thing, however since it looks like its going ahead I decided to join up thumbup2.gif .

However when I tried to do it, the site keeps booting me out, I called the help number but the chap was in his car and will call me back in a couple of hours, says it is something to do with the browser I using. Unfortunately I wont be in. My concerns grow over the suitability of this as a replacement for our current BOD. I have never had a problem getting into any other website from my computer. Looks like they have lost out on a member when they should be pulling out all the stops.sad.png

Sorry for pouring cold water on this my fellow Buddies, I do realise that Div and ktf have been campaigning hard and I really do appreciate their efforts. clap.gif

Who needs you anyway??......Well to be honest we do need you....And I hope you can come on board as you are a star on BWA.

Wrote yesterday my half full glass has became a bit misty. What is the short fall and how many 25,000 pound members are they ? Personally I hear alarm bells here. The fans have done their bit so it’s time to come clean with the figures 10,000 hours. Please don’t turn into the shady car salesman be up front.

the 87club and 1877 is developing all the time. For example we just had another 87 club in the last hour so we are now 3k better off than Friday. It obviously takes a bit of a chat and discussion for folk to sign up to 87 and 1877 but on Monday we will assess the situation and crack on and keep everyone fully informed. Bottom line just now is the more pledges we get in all categories the better for bringing this deal to a conclusion next week.

I've asked this in some form before, but in the context of the last few posts, it might be worth revisiting.

Would the deal be dead if the target number of 87 and 1877 Club memberships is not met? Is there a contingency plan, or, as I suspect might be the case, would this very much depend on negotiations with the selling consortium?

We all need you Lws.....you are a star.....sign up if you can

I signd up for this with my wife a couple of weeks ago fully behind this 1,000%. Would just like to see what % of other members there are.

I'm sure we can get a lot more fans to sign up and we can all help. So it would be great to know how many we need to make up the short fall.

10,000 wants to wait till Monday that's fine.

I've asked this in some form before, but in the context of the last few posts, it might be worth revisiting.

Would the deal be dead if the target number of 87 and 1877 Club memberships is not met? Is there a contingency plan, or, as I suspect might be the case, would this very much depend on negotiations with the selling consortium?

We will offer what the numbers tell us we can afford. We believe 1.5m is possible and that is the deal "agreed in principal" and what we are working to but monday will be key day.

Has anyone from 10000hours spoken to "celebrity" Saints fans who probably have a large Facebook and twitter following.

For example Dougie Henshall, Dougie Vipond, and Sir Dougie Somner.....

Anyone know what Kid Jensen is up to these days?

I did a few RT requests last night, got a RT from Dougie Vipond! @rodlauder83

may do a few more later, depending on work...