Well Done Buds

Eddy

Can you please explain what you mean by bailing us out? Have you suddenly come into millions or are you just hoarding your wealth under the mattress at present?

Nope, just as the fans have had to bail out the millionaires trying to set this up initially, and then bailing out the 1877 commercial bawbags who have also failed to turn up for this.

Before the ink is dry on the deal 10000 Hours will be back out with the begging bowls looking for fans to make up the shortfall whether the membership numbers drop off or not.

That's before you start looking at the continued running of SMFC itself - remember the club is dependent on more than the 1,000 members that have signed up. Or is SMFC now a CIC-members only club. 1eye.gif

Guest somner9

Nope, just as the fans have had to bail out the millionaires trying to set this up initially, and then bailing out the 1877 commercial bawbags who have also failed to turn up for this.

Before the ink is dry on the deal 10000 Hours will be back out with the begging bowls looking for fans to make up the shortfall whether the membership numbers drop off or not.

That's before you start looking at the continued running of SMFC itself - remember the club is dependent on more than the 1,000 members that have signed up. Or is SMFC now a CIC-members only club. 1eye.gif

No!

But if your asking the answer is Yes! bounce2.gif

St Sid, The saviour of St.Mirren, Is that trumpets i can hear,notworthy.gifwacko.png Numptyblink.png

Not at all.....it will be ALL St Mirren fans that will keep the club going.....not just those paying 10000 Hours debt who are still only a fraction of those that attend our home games. Remove the self confessed far flung fuds who rarely attend and you will still see that the majority of fans have not signed up to pay 10000 Hours debt.

Those fans will be the ones that keep St Mirren going - not fans paying debt.

Not at all.....it will be ALL St Mirren fans that will keep the club going.....not just those paying 10000 Hours debt who are still only a fraction of those that attend our home games. Remove the self confessed far flung fuds who rarely attend and you will still see that the majority of fans have not signed up to pay 10000 Hours debt.

Those fans will be the ones that keep St Mirren going - not fans paying debt.

I am not one for taking offence to what keyboard warriors say on forums such as this but in the case of St Sid I am prepared to make an exception.

I have not lived in Paisley for more than 25 years and live and work outside the UK and in that time I have not attended a buddies game.

That does not mean that St. Mirren's result is not the first one I look for when they come on the news if I have not been able to follow the match online and know the result already. Neither has it stopped me from following developments around the club in that time regarding the sale of Love Street, the new ground and now the sale of the majority share-holding in the club through the CIC.

Please clarify, what part of that makes me, and others like me, a fud????????

Pr1ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not one for taking offence to what keyboard warriors say on forums such as this but in the case of St Sid I am prepared to make an exception.

I have not lived in Paisley for more than 25 years and live and work outside the UK and in that time I have not attended a buddies game.

That does not mean that St. Mirren's result is not the first one I look for when they come on the news if I have not been able to follow the match online and know the result already. Neither has it stopped me from following developments around the club in that time regarding the sale of Love Street, the new ground and now the sale of the majority share-holding in the club through the CIC.

Please clarify, what part of that makes me, and others like me, a fud????????

Pr1ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've obviously not been following this forum very closely for the last few years DXBBud......the far flung fuds of B&WArmy even have their own club.....ya pr!ck. 1eye.gif

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php/topic/25299-far-flung-fud-club/

Classy piece of bringing a fellow forum user and saints fan up to date on trends and threads on here1eye.gif

Quite....cannae beat a good old fashioned whose the best supporter debate. I would say someone living abroad not attending games is no longer a supporter, more of a follower....a bit like an OF teletext fan...read the headlines, quick swatch at the league...you know the type. Of very little real value.

Supporters are the people who go week in week out. Young SPS is a good example of a quality supporter. However, there are similar home / away supporters that have no signed up to pay 10000 Hours debt.

A St Mirren supporter is someone that attends games - end of. Discuss:

Guest somner9

Quite....cannae beat a good old fashioned whose the best supporter debate. I would say someone living abroad not attending games is no longer a supporter, more of a follower....a bit like an OF teletext fan...read the headlines, quick swatch at the league...you know the type. Of very little real value.

Supporters are the people who go week in week out. Young SPS is a good example of a quality supporter. However, there are similar home / away supporters that have no signed up to pay 10000 Hours debt.

where does REA fit in that definition?

I'm sure he does.......but does he pay?whistling.gif

A supporter is someone that attends games and actually pays their way in, buys their own sausage rolls, etc. bangin.gif

I wouldn't buy my own, mainly because I don't sell sausage rolls. I buy the ones at the pie stall . . . .

My wife spends £70 per week at Tesco on shopping and I sometimes spend approx £70 per week on petrol at their PFS. I've only been to three or four St Mirren matches this season. I guess I should buy a Tesco scarf and proudly display my love of a shopping experience almost as excruciatingly as bad as going to Greenhill Road has been.

All this who is a better fan shite it utter bollocks. "fans" going to away matches in the SPL are directly buying from the competition. Surely by deed and by definition "fans" who give money to the competition are more counter productive to the success of St Mirren FC than fans who stay at home and don't bother going to matches anywhere.

My wife spends £70 per week at Tesco on shopping and I sometimes spend approx £70 per week on petrol at their PFS. I've only been to three or four St Mirren matches this season. I guess I should buy a Tesco scarf and proudly display my love of a shopping experience almost as excruciatingly as bad as going to Greenhill Road has been.

All this who is a better fan shite it utter bollocks. "fans" going to away matches in the SPL are directly buying from the competition. Surely by deed and by definition "fans" who give money to the competition are more counter productive to the success of St Mirren FC than fans who stay at home and don't bother going to matches anywhere.

You have a wife, God my heart goes out to her, poor woman, offtopic.gif sorry Edited by santaponsasaint

Your snide remarks are getting worse. Did you not notice that DXBBud has only been a member of the forum for 3 days??

Just helping him get up to speed.....always happy to help a fellow Bud, even if they're not a proper paying supporter. smile.png

I'd say it was more like : A real St Mirren supporter is someone that attends games when they can and have not run junior supporters club buses in order to follow other teams*.whistling.gif

*I'm not talking about The Burgh here either.rolleyes.gif

Edited by FTOF