The Rugby Thread

shull

Smashing game of rugby, great stuff, and the perfect outcome........

Gotta love John 'not a looker' Inverdale. Oh well , "at least England will take more from that than France will",. Really John aye well except the points , the Grand slam ..........these chaps........Brian Moore , lol

At least Eddy Butler was out his seat with excitement at the French try........quality stuff.

Looking forward to the Dublin crunch tomorrow, phuck the Sellic game

Smashing game of rugby, great stuff, and the perfect outcome........

Gotta love John 'not a looker' Inverdale. Oh well , "at least England will take more from that than France will",. Really John aye well except the points , the Grand slam ..........these chaps........Brian Moore , lol

At least Eddy Butler was out his seat with excitement at the French try........quality stuff.

Looking forward to the Dublin crunch tomorrow, phuck the Sellic game

May i just add phuck the thellic.

Was on form today as well at half-time mentioning the tennis where "If Andy Murray won it would be the first time England had won a Davies Cup tie v USA since ...." can't recall the date he gave.

Absolute clown.

After watching that today.

Wooden spoon

Dreadful and have been for a while in the 6 nations.

Never look like scoring tries and very weak in the tackle as usual

Spot on ..no heart or spark..did nt watch last 10 mins so dont kw final score..i ll watch next saturday but if scotland turn up like today the english pack will destroy them..lets hope scoland have a plan B...

I had to watch it in a club with about a hundred Irishmen, one English prat and a lovely Scottish lassie with a mini kilt on and a Scottish top over her ample bosom. I took shit but all delivered in the best possible taste and with good humour. I got a consolation hug from the lass with the kilt so it was nearly worthwhile.

It always amuses me watching the Irish national anthems and playing "Spot the Ulsterman" in the line-up. I'm easily amused, though.....

It causes amusement over here too. I asked a friend of mine who works for the IRU. He speaks some Erse but accepts that it is a difficult language to pick up and speak. They leave it to the Ulster players to choose whether to attempt to sing it or not. We all know that the IRA purloined 'Amhran na bhFiann' and altered the wording which stops a lot of Ulster people from singing. I can't pronounce any of the words.

How has the Irish got 2 anthems?

'Ireland's Call' is the name of the other song and it's regarded as the unifying anthem to get over Ulster dislike of the IRA's words to The Soldier's Song. I quite like it but it takes a bloody long time to get through them both. I don't really see the necessity to sing an anthem at all.

Our annual "must win" game will be v italy. Loser gets wooden spoon.

They look far better than us.

The coach doesn't give a f*ck and took off our best player by a mile in Denton.

Kept a dreadful hooker in Ford on who couldn't throw a ball and lost most lineouts.

Drop your captain from the first game and don't even put him in the squad

Guest TPAFKATS

They look far better than us.

The coach doesn't give a f*ck and took off our best player by a mile in Denton.

Kept a dreadful hooker in Ford on who couldn't throw a ball and lost most lineouts.

Drop your captain from the first game and don't even put him in the squad

Get it sorted Danny!!!