Worst Player

from what I remember Paul rudden (also deserving a mention in this thread) was the only player not to score that season!

Gary Bowman was far from the worst though, a very limited player but done a job for us.

sweet left foot, never the worst. Paul Rudden looked a prospect that season just never stepped up.

Bahoken for me. That 45 minute debut against Thistle last August...

Was genuinely surprised he made it to half time before getting hooked. Looked like a pub player.

Absolutely this. I remember laughing at how bad he was in that game. Never a footballer in a million years.

Would give anyone a game at hide and seek though.

Dawson was our worst. Can remember us playing a Euro game at Love St and a wag shouted "are you sure that's not Les Dawson at right back".

I've said this many times, but for me, Bobby Dawson as 'worst ever'? No way. He contributed more in the stripes than many complete wasters I could mention - a couple of whom are currently on our books.

1 thats always stuck out to me was ricky robb dead lanky n clumsy i'll never forget the time he was about to kick the ball up the park and he accidently hit the ball away from himself with his other and nearly fell over the ball there were a lot more disasters he had but that 1 has always stuck in my head

Ricky Robb and Graham Guy should surely appear just having names that can be both firstnames and surnames with the same initial.

Graham guy was actually not too bad, I don't know why he didn't fully break through. He was a free kick expert and I seem to remember he scored a cracker against us for Stranraer in a challenge cup match.

Ricky robb was never a footballer, I think we just seen the size of him and decided to sign him without seeing him kick a ball! Did we not sign him at the same time as broadfoot? I seem to remember thinking broadfoot was actually worse than robb when I first seen him play. He obviously improved on his subsequent outings!

Who was it that signed those two, Hendrie or coughlin?

Graham guy was actually not too bad, I don't know why he didn't fully break through. He was a free kick expert and I seem to remember he scored a cracker against us for Stranraer in a challenge cup match.

Ricky robb was never a footballer, I think we just seen the size of him and decided to sign him without seeing him kick a ball! Did we not sign him at the same time as broadfoot? I seem to remember thinking broadfoot was actually worse than robb when I first seen him play. He obviously improved on his subsequent outings!

Who was it that signed those two, Hendrie or coughlin?

Both signed July 2002. Hendries final signings.