Sign in to follow this  
shull

Let's All Laugh At Sevco/ Celtic Thread !

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 6:53 PM, Slartibartfast said:

King loses appeal against being told to make share offer. This should be amusing.

As long as he has the 11,000,000 quid it won't be a problem as no shareholder will sell at the low price he's being forced to offer. The fun will be if it turns out he can't prove he has those funds.

As long as he has the 11,000,000 quid it won't be a problem as no shareholder will sell at the low price he's being forced to offer. The fun will be if it turns out he can't prove he has those funds.
It will be even funnier of he proves that he does have the funds as he claimed in court that he hasn't. Perjury anyone?

1 hour ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45322276

Alex Rae £569k :angry:

Apparently the beneficiaries have until the 30th September to negotiate a deal with HMRC otherwise penalties will be applied.

Really poor stuff from the BBC, a total non story based around them having "seen a letter issued by Trident Trust". A unsolicited cold call letter basically trying to sell their financial service to the beneficiaries of the EBT scheme and in no way connected to HMRC.

Apart from this thread being about the new club called sevco - not the dead one, Rangers - it is a perfectly valid reminder that the cheating happened and is not going to go unpunished.

the facts about the deadlines and potential punishments are accurate.

what IS refreshing and good news is that - the BBC is not covering it up and ignoring it, as is usually its practice.

Lisbon Lion Jim Craig not getting it. 

He says... 

" Realistically, Celtic will never win the Champions League again. Teams have too much money to buy whoever they want. 

I disapprove of that completely. There should be some sort of cap to make it a more level playing field. "

What a trumpet. :lol:

40 minutes ago, shull said:

He says... 

" Realistically, Celtic will never win the Champions League again. Teams have too much money to buy whoever they want. 

I disapprove of that completely. There should be some sort of cap to make it a more level playing field. "

They have never won the Champions League and nor will they.

A timely Twitter reminder of the negative impact the two cheeks have on Scottish fitba...

Read the thread.  Still shocking, even though we all knew about it.

(almost makes me recalibrate my  respect-level for Craig Levein…   :rolleyes:  )

Edited by antrin

On 9/20/2018 at 5:46 PM, antrin said:

A timely Twitter reminder of the negative impact the two cheeks have on Scottish fitba...

Read the thread.  Still shocking, even though we all knew about it.

(almost makes me recalibrate my  respect-level for Craig Levein…   :rolleyes:  )

Mike McCurry never refereed again.  His personal and business life became chaotic.  

On 9/19/2018 at 6:40 PM, shull said:

He says... 

He is right though Shull. Just a long as he’s applying this deep wisdom to his own team as well. I’m sure he is. :whistle

Been there ( Love Street on October 5th 2008 )

From a Killie fan on Facebook.

A good lad and a football fan.

The last minute drama of today's game conjured a celebration i didn't think i had in me anymore, one of those ones where you lose your voice instantly and just about blackout because you've shouted so much.....Don't think i've went that mental since Jim McIntrye scored the winner in extra time in the Scottish Cup Semi Final Replay against Dundee Utd at Easter Road in 1997. That one tops Paul Wrights winner in the cup final and maybe on a par with Van Tornhout's late winner against Celtic in 2012.....I tend not to go so mental at the games anymore, i just like to sit back and enjoy it but bloody 'ell i was just about greetin' at the end there, for lots of reasons i guess.....

For one, after 28 years as a Killie fan, i've lost count of the amount of hammerings and unfortunate last minute defeats we've had to endure against the old firm....To have to watch the hordes of scum bags stream out the Moffat Stand and walk side by side with them out the Dundonald road gates, as they revel in their collective superiority, it usually just puts the icing on a very bitter cake.

That's why I went mental....

To have to listen to 2 stands sing their way through the IRA songbook and know that nothing will ever be done about it. The glorification of a terrorist organisation who bombed and murdered their way through countless decades tearing families apart. Rather annoyingly, in contrast, I imagine if i was to go into the ground wearing a burka whilst waiving an ISIS flag singing pro Jihad songs then i would be ejected and soundly beaten by the local friendly constabulary. Is there any difference?

That's why I went mental......

I'm a fan of Killie, but also Scottish Football in general, and to beat the perennial silverware winners felt as if we were doing not only ourselves but the whole league a favour (except Rangers they can bolt!). To score with the last kick of the ball felt like the ousting of a Hitler or a Mugabe, the toppling of an tyrant, giving us some hope that maybe, just maybe, whether it's Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen or Killie, we'll see somebody other than the old firm win the feckin league. 33 years of monotony.......33 years since an open-topped bus victory parade......Get it right, right round ye.

Edited by shull

On 9/22/2018 at 12:31 PM, scrappy coco said:

Was going to post "Wit ye oan about" took me about 20 minutes...

On behalf of those who can't see it......."Whit ye oan about"?