April 2012 Drink Driving

Just thought I'd drop in and say that I agree with most of the criticism aimed at me about my drink driving offence. It wasn't clever but it was probably a godsend as I was getting progressively worse and something more serious may have happened along the way. The fact that I own a pub doesn't help. As for chatting some bird up in the Internet cafe in Charing Cross. Probably. My pub with wee Joe Millers missus was in Devon. Now separated . But heh! I got the pub. Winner.

Anyway I dont pop into Paisley very much. Obviously I still follow the Buddies but from a fans perspective, how is the team? Outwith winning the cup of course. I played with your gaffer at Partick thistle. Good lad, great professional. Good to see Vince Prince aka Paul lambert doing well at Villa, almost. Of all the guys in the dressing room when I was there, Vincey was the last guy I thought would be a manager. He obviously never listened to Hay or Bone. Wise lad. Anybody have any info on Norrie Mcwhirter or Jim Denny? If so let me know. Okay enough shite from me, cheers.

Paul McIntyre

Just thought I'd drop in and say that I agree with most of the criticism aimed at me about my drink driving offence. It wasn't clever but it was probably a godsend as I was getting progressively worse and something more serious may have happened along the way. The fact that I own a pub doesn't help. As for chatting some bird up in the Internet cafe in Charing Cross. Probably. My pub with wee Joe Millers missus was in Devon. Now separated . But heh! I got the pub. Winner.

Anyway I dont pop into Paisley very much. Obviously I still follow the Buddies but from a fans perspective, how is the team? Outwith winning the cup of course. I played with your gaffer at Partick thistle. Good lad, great professional. Good to see Vince Prince aka Paul lambert doing well at Villa, almost. Of all the guys in the dressing room when I was there, Vincey was the last guy I thought would be a manager. He obviously never listened to Hay or Bone. Wise lad. Anybody have any info on Norrie Mcwhirter or Jim Denny? If so let me know. Okay enough shite from me, cheers.

Paul McIntyre

Are you back working in the Seaweed Factory, where you would've had a better career ? punk.gifbye1.gif

Paul McIntyre

wtf?

Paul McIntyre

20 years too f*cking late. lol.gif