The Vegan, Plastic & Climate Change Fecking Fanatics

shull

More shite to give us a fright. :lol:

Just heard a woman on the News begin every answer to a question with the word SO. ( Why the feck ?  Lots do this now. )

Anyway...................

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/oct/08/global-warming-must-not-exceed-15c-warns-landmark-un-report :lol:

:lol:

Just heard a lady on Radio there saying. 

" SO, we must demand quick legislation from Government to ' encourage ' people to reuse their clothes for a longer period "

Meaning, she is claiming buying new gear regularly is fecking up the Climate and slaughtering the Polar Bears. 

The Masses being Asses will be compliant. 

They will. :lol:

Another lady has just stated that The Dangers of Climate Change should be taught on every School Curriculum. :lol:

Aye, like Religion. :lol:

A lot of scary dudes out their brainwashing the gullible. 

SO, 

I'm a cnut. 

Because I am driving a diesel car. 

If the temperature over many many decades goes up to 2 Celsius then we are fecking doomed, sorry not us, but it will be the end of all Coral Reef. 

SO 

Some loonies are demanding we are taxed out our cars, must stop eating meat, buy certain fridges and wear old clothes forever. 

FECKING MANIACS. 

The Climate will do whatever it wants regardless of us. 

BRITISH BRAINWASHING COMPANY 

FIVELIVE GOING FOR IT TODAY. 

SO 

Dinnae purchase a new Laptop. 

Buy a refurbished one. 

BETTER FOR THE FECKING  PLANET. 

Mary Robinson says... 

SO

WE HAVE ELEVEN YEARS TO SAVE THE PLANET. 

:lol:

Where is God when all this is happening ? 

Did he not install the Climate ? 

Is there any believers on here able to tell if there is a lifetime guarantee for the survival of Earth ? 

I believe we will be fine. 

Looks like a slow night on the taxis.

The 11 years to save the planet thing is odd though. What we are seeing today is not a result of what we are doing now. It's a result of what we were doing as a species 50-80 years ago. I'm not sure what the thermodynamic delay is between putting CO2 into the atmosphere and the oceans then warming up but I would expect it's measured on the scale of several decades, not a handful of years.

If we genuinely are 11 years away from disaster then then we truly f**ked because the CO2 which will cause runaway global warming was put up in the atmosphere probably in the 50's or 60's. By definition it would simply be too late to do anything about that unless they are advocating some kind of CO2 hoover for the sky.

If anyone knows better than me (NOT shull, IOBS, saintnextlifetime, smcc or any other conspiracy theory nutjob thanks) about why warming can happen faster than that I'd be happy to read it.

Edited by oaksoft

5 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Fact is Lloyds Insurance paid out it's biggest claims in its history in 2017 for weather disasters through out the world which they say has been going up year on year. Never mind it's a conspiracy if you are an Okstupid. 

That's just down to Digby Brown & the rest.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2018 at 7:39 AM, shull said:

It's a pretty f**king stupid thing to try and sell given that you can buy a fesh one for the same price.

Good to see people beginning to take a stance against the tsunami of cheap plastic shite being produced with no thought for their disposal. Time for a new tax on things which can't be recycled. Hang on didn't the Tories do this yesterday?