The Vegan, Plastic & Climate Change Fecking Fanatics

shull

On 8/9/2013 at 3:39 PM, Barney63 said:

Tom - I understand that the extremely tender and delicious taste of Dodo was essentially its downfall. That, and the fact that it couldn't fly away... at least that's what they said on QI, so it must be true (ahem).

Not tried bear, but I believe it's very gamey and fatty and goes off very quickly. Not on your list, but I have eaten seal (gagworthy in extremis) and smoked cormorant (even gagworthier), ostrich (truly terrific), moose (excellent, like the best beef), reindeer (like lamb I'd say) various types of antelope (all excellent), croc (nope), and finally beaver (no jokes, please) (indistinguishable from beef).

My uncle swears he had elephant trunk steak in Rhodesia. It arrived as an unknown large oval steak with two holes in it and it took him a while to work out what it was but he said it was great. Protected species now I'd have thought. Likewise Lions which are in big trouble, as are Tigers, so please keep your paws off. Cats are notoriously un-tasty anyway.

I've eaten countless penguins too. I prefer the ones in the red wrapper boom boom.

I'll raise you;  Whale, puffin breast, Guga (gannet left steeped in the most hideous concoction known to man involving a ton of salt), guillemot egg, and yes Cat in a Manchester curry house that gave me the most awful gut issues for 6 months+ :toilet(details on the cat can be supplied if you really want them!) and kangaroo which is very lean and tasty. Add to that Bonefish and Snook and various exotic fish too numerous to mention. 

No doubt all the fish have zillions of micro plastic thingys hidden in every fold, but I have learned to evict them ASAP.

No Polar Bear though! :angry:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2018 at 9:21 PM, TPAFKATS said:

Mon the polar bearsIMG_20181124_212030.jpeg

How do they know it wasn't just a polar bear. Their dear leader is convinced that the wildfires and endless dry weather that makes them possible aren't anything to do with global warming, so no doubt a polar bear wandering slightly south might go unnoticed! :o

Guest TPAFKATS
I didnae fecking know I had a carbon budget. 
Spend spend spend 
I think I will blow it in one day. 
If you let your engine idle while making posts on here you probably do go through your allowance in a day.
You'll have a carbon footprint like godzilla!

4 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

If you let your engine idle while making posts on here you probably do go through your allowance in a day.
You'll have a carbon footprint like godzilla!

And it's illegal. 

Unfortunately, I am just out and my car is freezing. 

So it's been idling for the last 20 minutes while I am having Tea and a Roll Bacon and nearly nodding off by reading Bazil85's posts. 

Mmmm, car is toasty warm now. 

Better switch off. 

7 hours ago, shull said:

And it's illegal. 

So it's been idling for the last 20 minutes while I am having Tea and a Roll Bacon and nearly nodding off by reading Bazil85's posts. 

Better switch off. 

Should the question not be... Should we eat Polar Bears? I've seen Elephants Ear on a menu but not Polar Bear Steaks. 

If you like a wide variety of meats you will get a good choice here http://carnivore.co.za/index.php/menu

7 hours ago, shull said:

And it's illegal. 

Better switch off. 

The engine ???? or are you leaving the Forum :thumbsup

1 hour ago, shull said:

I dinnae feel guilty yet driving my Diesel vehicle.

I like the main poster "We Want Change"........................

What the 37 pence in my pocket, a communist regime, no such thing as television? That's the problem with the youth of today, they can't settle on anything! :blink:

Climate Change fanatic getting interviewed on the News there.

She answered 7 question.

Startit 4 answers with ABSOLUTELY

2 answers with SO

And the clincher .........

One answer with  ABSOLUTELY, SO.

FORFUXSAKE

Propaganda overload on the BBC News.

Last 20 minutes ......

Climate Change fanatic getting interviewed.

Vegan getting his say on Veganism becoming an official belief.

A section about your plastic waste over Christmas.

Brainwashing at its best