2014 Ryder Cup

Charlotte Saint

Guest TPAFKATS

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Easily upset. bye1.gif

Keep you're nonsense for the "Upset & Bitter" thread. lol.gif

Have we stopped the two word posts now? Ok, I'm not upset, however if it pleases you to think that I am that's fine.

I'll post what I like in the threads I choose and certainly don't need critique from you on that subject ;-)

Cheers faraway.

Still can't believe we managed to blag our way onto 18th green with the players.

Standing shoulder to shoulder with Bubba, Fowler, Reed, Furyk and Spieth as the last match played out all square.

Celebrating on the green with Westwood, Stenson, Sergio, Rory, Jimenez, Donaldson and the rest of team Europe.

Crazy, will remember it forever

Last one guys. Won't bore yous any more.

Me, Jamie and Mill Streets most wanted on the 18th green.

He was class, knew we weren't meant to be there but was great. Took the time for a photo and a quick chat.

Even managed to correct me with all the excitement as I recorded a video instead of an image.

Top lad and what a shot into 15th. Class.

post-1886-0-77776400-1412011693_thumb.pn

Edited by davidg

He was class, knew we weren't meant to be there but was great. Took the time for a photo and a quick chat.

Even managed to correct me with all the excitement as I recorded a video instead of an image.

That photo really is something to treasure for the rest of your life. Jamie comes across as a real top guy. I watched that approach at the 15th. in my local club and we all went bananas when we saw it. Did you mention it to him?

You look just a bit p*ssed, mate!

That photo really is something to treasure for the rest of your life. Jamie comes across as a real top guy. I watched that approach at the 15th. in my local club and we all went bananas when we saw it. Did you mention it to him?

We spoke about us gambling on going to the 14th to try see the winning shot and heading down 15. He said he didn't look at the boards but could see the crowds swelling so he had an idea.

Cheers faraway.

Still can't believe we managed to blag our way onto 18th green with the players.

Standing shoulder to shoulder with Bubba, Fowler, Reed, Furyk and Spieth as the last match played out all square.

Celebrating on the green with Westwood, Stenson, Sergio, Rory, Jimenez, Donaldson and the rest of team Europe.

Crazy, will remember it forever

You were supporting the USA.... with 5 shoulders?