Drugs, Mules Or Fools?

faraway saint

6 years and three months for the scheme scum dealers, wonder when these stinking black neck neds will consume a line of coke again laugh.png I expect we'll see them selling their story when they get out so that they don't have to smoke camel shit roll ups before crawling back home and having their obligatory 4 kids each.

6 years and three months for the scheme scum dealers, wonder when these stinking black neck neds will consume a line of coke again laugh.png I expect we'll see them selling their story when they get out so that they don't have to smoke camel shit roll ups before crawling back home and having their obligatory 4 kids each.

merry xmas

They will be saying that in a Peruvian 'whitnatno' accent after about 4 years, nae cornton vale for these skanky wee neds.

I hope you're right.Let them suffer in a rat infested Peruvian jail instead of the luxury of a British prison.

If they're lucky they'll get a bit of tongue for Xmas !!!!

Sadly there is a prisoner exchange agreement in place. Believe it or not the only costs they are responsible for is the cost of their own transfer - not any guards or the cost of keeping them here.

If I was in charge I'd make sure that they sign over any proceeds from book sales, TV or film deals to use to educate school kids on the drug abuse.

There is a detailed process to follow, but I would not be surprised if they are back in the UK within the next 12months.

If they fly them to Ibiza first, let them drop off the original cargo and pick up the takings then off to jail then surely the cash from the drug deal will cover it?