Orange Cards & Sin Bins...?

Drew

Would be a disaster - look at a couple of this weekend's terrible decisions - Collum booking Goodwin for, erm, eh, being Jim Goodwin, and the St Johnstone red card when the Hearts player had knocked the ball wide, was miles from goal, and another fakes defender was in the immediate vicinity.

Collum and Co have a hard enough time distinguishing between no foul, a yellow card offence, a red card offence, or the cardinal sin - being a baldy Irishman in a fluorescent yellow shirt.

Scottish referees might spontaneously combust if sin bin orange cards come into play.

Another ridiculous idea from an administrator with a ridiculous name, I get the feeling this lad was probably Blattered on Champagne when he came up with this orange card idiocy..

Having said that I'm all in favour of the publication of the salaries of fifa officials, bunch of freeloading backhander b*st*rds that they are..

Rant over whistling.gifwhistling.gif

Why don't we just have a season where refs penalise all the fouls that actually occur; that'd clear the pitch in 15 mins.and fill the sin bins, but maybe players would learn a lesson that the rules will be enforced and we can all enjoy football skills instead of wrestling where the strongest man generally wins. I'm not entirely serious. While we're at it, let's make the goals a bit bigger - goalies are bigger these days, so should the goals be.