St Mirren V Ross County, Sat 3Rd May 2014

HT 0-0.

Even game really I guess. We started brighter, County finished brighter. A couple of half chances for either side but nothing clear cut.

Definitely a bit of needle here. Slew diving anytime anyone goes near him, Adams screaming like a wean anytime anything goes against them.

Big second half coming up, come on!

HT 0-0.

Even game really I guess. We started brighter, County finished brighter. A couple of half chances for either side but nothing clear cut.

Definitely a bit of needle here. Slew diving anytime anyone goes near him, Adams screaming like a wean anytime anything goes against them.

Big second half coming up, come on!

Thanks for the regular updates Lex. I'm reading this from almost 5,000 miles away and you're pretty much all I've got. I'm also reading Sporting Life updates, but they are about 5 minutes behind real time and they ain't telling me the bits I really need to know.

Thanks for the regular updates Lex. I'm reading this from almost 5,000 miles away and you're pretty much all I've got. I'm also reading Sporting Life updates, but they are about 5 minutes behind real time and they ain't telling me the bits I really need to know.

Agreed, I'm a further 10,000 miles away and watching soccer Saturday on a live stream, but regularly switching back to BAWA for Lex's running commentary, many thanks Buddie thumbup2.gif

I f**king hate Ross Cunty. If I hate them, the players must REALLY hate them.

Bit of dig, some invention, momentum and aggression and we'll take the three points and Cock-Nose will be SEETHING for 4 hours on the bus back up North...

Mon the Buddies...!

Started second half well. A couple of blocked efforts, then a low daisy cutter cross by Naismith along the 6 yard line, no takers though.

Still 0-0, a wee snider 1-0 here would be absolutely beautiful.

Continue to press on, a mirror image of the first half really. A lot of niggly fouls by County, surprised no yellows yet.

You're welcome for the updates, the best place to go is the BAWA twitter feed though, far more regular and Div is manning it today so better quality too ;)

Continue to press on, a mirror image of the first half really. A lot of niggly fouls by County, surprised no yellows yet.

You're welcome for the updates, the best place to go is the BAWA twitter feed though, far more regular and Div is manning it today so better quality too ;)

Sadly Twitter and loads of other sites are blocked out here.