St Mirren V Ross County, Sat 3Rd May 2014

Not a bad day. Goodwin didn't even get booked...

Ale tonight...!

Not for me sadly, coz I'm offshore, but I'll be in Dubai on my way home on Wednesday night, so I'll be able to have a few beers to celebrate beating Killie.

No, I think that's us safe now.

I haven't worked it out myself but I can't believe that there can be any possible combination of results which could relegate us now, even if we lose our last 2 games.

Can anyone confirm?

Not sure of the full explanation but I'm pretty certain we can't be caught by all 4 teams below us.

Would be particularly nice to stay in 7th.

No, I think that's us safe now.

I haven't worked it out myself but I can't believe that there can be any possible combination of results which could relegate us now, even if we lose our last 2 games.

Can anyone confirm?

I think Killie have to lose to Hearts to give us the 100% safe as of now.

'Mon the Jambos

I think Killie have to lose to Hearts to give us the 100% safe as of now.

'Mon the Jambos

I think even a draw in that game is enough.

I've done some quick stats and I think there is a sequence of results which could see Killie & Ross County finish above us with Hibs, Partick & St. Mirren tied on goal difference.

Can't work out a sequence where we can be overtaken beyond goal difference.

But it would have to be an incredible run of results for this to happen. If any of the remaining 7 games are drawn then I think its over.

I think even a draw in that game is enough.

I've done some quick stats and I think there is a sequence of results which could see Killie & Ross County finish above us with Hibs, Partick & St. Mirren tied on goal difference.

Can't work out a sequence where we can be overtaken beyond goal difference.

But it would have to be an incredible run of results for this to happen. If any of the remaining 7 games are drawn then I think its over.

Well done for working that out. I had a stab at it but gave up and decided just to let my arse twitch for another four days.

If Killie lose tomorrow we are 100% safe.

If they don't we are all but safe, would take some really freaky results for us to finish 11th now. We only could by Goal Difference.

Won't happen though, we are safe, promise ;)