St Mirren V Ross County, Sat 3Rd May 2014

Danny must go !!!

f**king 7th and on a decent run !!

Apparently tongue.png

What a load on nonsense smile.png

Seems to be going better than some hoped/imagined ?

He'll still be gone if we win our last 2 games.

The squad he assembled in the first half of the season was piss poor, he chose not to spend his budget, panicked signed players in the wrong areas and his January signings have helped get him out of trouble.

The money he's spunked paying players off and even paying wages to guys who are now playing elsewhere. Real poor squad management and that why he won't be here next season.

Surely we can leave this subject alone for a wee while and just enjoy a great result and performance...

No doubt the usual knickerwetters will be along soon enough......

I've still to see a realistic suggestion as to who we would get to take over.

Shouting for the head of a manager who finishes in the highest Premier League position the club has acheived (and I believe we will) is going to look pretty dumb if we go down or into the play-off next season.

Surely we can leave this subject alone for a wee while and just enjoy a great result and performance...

No doubt the usual knickerwetters will be along soon enough......

I think my comment was okay in this thread :P it relates to our result today and our continued good run.

You are however correct , the usual suspects will be along soon enough , hopefully not on this thread :)

This is for winners.

Great performances from Goodwin & McLean. Fantastic strike by Wylde. He's a very good impact sub.

Kenny's shot off the post after about 30 passes, would've been one of the best Saints goals I've ever seen. He was at the heart of everything we created today - not bad for an "ordinary" player.

I've still to see a realistic suggestion as to who we would get to take over.

Shouting for the head of a manager who finishes in the highest Premier League position the club has acheived (and I believe we will) is going to look pretty dumb if we go down or into the play-off next season.

As this is the first ever season of the Premiership, you could also say that this is our LOWEST ever league position...

We sacked Gus Macpherson after our then highest ever SPL position - and he had a much inferior starting position - so the hypocrites can't have it both ways!

As this is the first ever season of the Premiership, you could also say that this is our LOWEST ever league position...

We sacked Gus Macpherson after our then highest ever SPL position - and he had a much inferior starting position - so the hypocrites can't have it both ways!

STFU Andy!

STFU Andy!

Sorry, but not up on text speak! I'm too old.

GIRUY!

Just to emphasis the point...

This is our LOWEST ever Premiership finish.

We sacked Gus Macp after achieving our then highest ever SPL finish!

According to the logic of the hypocrites - and most of the Danny fans were Gus haters - then Lennon must go!

They set the criteria!

GIRUY!

According to the logic of the hypocrites - and most of the Danny fans were Gus haters - then Lennon must go!

They set the criteria!

snore.gif

GIRUY!

They set the criteria!

It isn't text speak as far as know. I just abreviated it because I couldn't be arsed making any more effort to respond to your tired nonsense. Edited by Drew

What a goal! What a performance from most of the team! What inspired substitutions! (And perfect timing of the subs.)

What a shame it's taken till the last 7 games to turn our potential into performances!

What IF we had been as consistent throughout the season.

Anyone who says this group of players wouldn't play for this management team, look at the fight and dig from them recently!

Sorry, but you have started it!

I'm quite sure you are one of the hypocrites!

I've been consistent all season with a few other posters on here :)

Not once called for the managers head , always remain optimistic & upbeat throughout the most difficult parts of the season.

This win today against County ( on this match day thread ) is the important part.

Great win today , let's keep it going for the next 2 games & draw conclusions when the season has concluded.

St Mirren will always be a work in progress , I'm enjoying it.

Edited by whydowebother

Thought Goodwin was superb today.

McLean was great too.

Wylde was fantastic when he came on and Magennis caused them a lot of problems.

Dilo looked far more assured today and made some great saves.

Agree with Drew too. Conor Newton covered every blade of grass today and looked like the player I remember from last season.

Very pleasing indeed.thumbup2.gif

Edited by FTOF

What about that tackle from Cheesy in the box in the second half? How good was that.

Slightly disappointed at the end though... Barrs Cola. Not sure if it's up to taking on Pepsi Max. Poor show. Get it sorted MacPherson.

Great result. The good run continues. All but safe but would love to stuff Killie on Wednesday.

Well done Danny and players, especially the Ghost for putting in a disciplined Captains performance.

GIRFUY Adams !!!

What about that tackle from Cheesy in the box in the second half? How good was that.

Slightly disappointed at the end though... Barrs Cola. Not sure if it's up to taking on Pepsi Max. Poor show. Get it sorted MacPherson.

Ii it was the one that Cooper ended up doing the impression of a dying swan, then it was a combination of McAusland and McGregor.

Both timed their tackles superbly.