Happy Birthday Jj, Almost A Teenager?

faraway saint

All the best ya zoomer.

Mibbie with the passing of another year you'll give your knees a rest as they must be fcuked with all that jerking. whistling.gif

drinks_cheers.gif

Lol, almost a tennager! No jerking from me for a while, you will notice I haven't posted in the a Lennon Out thread for a while, I'm waiting till the end of the season :)

Cheers, looking forward to a peroni tonight :)

Have a good one JJ and don't pay any attention to the auld zoomer from Arbroath. At least you modify your position re the manager. He was right behind him when we were going down like a submarine and getting rid of players faster than people could get off the Titanic.

ETA meant to say enjoy your Peronis tonight.

Edited by Kendo

Have a good one JJ and don't pay any attention to the auld zoomer from Arbroath. At least you modify your position re the manager. He was right behind him when we were going down like a submarine and getting rid of players faster than people could get off the Titanic.

ETA meant to say enjoy your Peronis tonight.

Aye, if you mean I wasn't pissing my pants, yes, I suppose you're right. whistling.gif

Wait until the end of the season, time for judgement then and a chance for you to dry yer bloomers. lol.gif

Aye, if you mean I wasn't pissing my pants, yes, I suppose you're right. :whistle

Wait until the end of the season, time for judgement then and a chance for you to dry yer bloomers. :lol

Not long till the end of the season now, decision time awaits. You weren't pissing your pants but your toys were out the pram and lying all over the shop. Not to mention the long sulks and big huffs you went into everytime we lost (which was nearly every week).

Not long till the end of the season now, decision time awaits. You weren't pissing your pants but your toys were out the pram and lying all over the shop. Not to mention the long sulks and big huffs you went into everytime we lost (which was nearly every week).

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Look what it's done to poor JJ, he's on his 3rd set of knees after jumping about most of the season.

One thing, great to see the gang of zoomers all gone quiet, a great forum without them. bye1.gif

Lol, almost a tennager! No jerking from me for a while, you will notice I haven't posted in the a Lennon Out thread for a while, I'm waiting till the end of the season :)

Cheers, looking forward to a peroni tonight :)

Your the only guy I know who was a teenager for 11 years!! Happy birthday buddie!, I'm having a few cold ones for you.. Just hope I don't overdo things and have to have a day off and break in the new recliners I got for garden..

Your the only guy I know who was a teenager for 11 years!! Happy birthday buddie!, I'm having a few cold ones for you.. Just hope I don't overdo things and have to have a day off and break in the new recliners I got for garden..

Peter Pan, the boy who never grew up!