Eddi Reader - Paisley Town Hall

garzo

Another top Show for you at Paisley Town Hall.
This time we are very grateful to Eddi Reader for agreeing to a fundraising gig on Tuesday 7th of October.
This kicks off her October UK tour.
Promoting her new album Vagabond and playing select material from her back catalogue its sure to be a night to remember.
Tickets on sale 16th May
Stalls and Balcony £25, Gallery £22 - inclusive of booking fee but postage charges may apply.
Please find the event link below.
http://t-s.co/eddi2
Also available from Apollo Music, Causeyside Street Paisley,
Please support us.

post-1403-0-10065500-1399406104_thumb.jp

I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than be in Eddi Reader's company for 5 minutes.

Singer songwriter gigs tend to be heavy affaires not in the rock sense, no talking and very little singing from the audience but there is no doubt she has talent. Had quite a long chat with her a few years ago very charming lady and extremely proud of her Scottish roots.

Had quite a long chat with her a few years ago very charming lady and extremely proud of her Scottish roots.

That is my worst nightmare. Eddi speaking about Scottishness is the most cringe worthy, depressing scenario I can think of. There's nothing charming about the woman.