Players Leaving!

jot88

BBC today has a young full back leaving Falkirk for Swansea for £400k. I have never heard of the boy (Kingsley ?) but if they are getting a fee like that for a Champ level player then what price McLean or McGinn ?

on McLean we don't have a lot of say, but McGinn has another year of his contract,so I suppose it's how much some one wants to pay. Hopefully both stay on with us

BBC today has a young full back leaving Falkirk for Swansea for £400k. I have never heard of the boy (Kingsley ?) but if they are getting a fee like that for a Champ level player then what price McLean or McGinn ?

You've never heard of the Falkirk boy so I must assume that you've also never seen him play.

So how are you able to compare his worth with McGinn or McLean?

You've never heard of the Falkirk boy so I must assume that you've also never seen him play.

So how are you able to compare his worth with McGinn or McLean?

I'm not saying for a minute he isn't a good player the point I was making was he does not have 2 seasons Prem experience like McGinn has. BBC now has the deal worth "850k with add on's" even allowing for journalistic license that is serious wonga for a boy who has never even played at the highest level in Scotland. If McGinn is sold and we receive anything less than 400-500K it will be akin to daylight robbery.

I'm not saying for a minute he isn't a good player the point I was making was he does not have 2 seasons Prem experience like McGinn has. BBC now has the deal worth "850k with add on's" even allowing for journalistic license that is serious wonga for a boy who has never even played at the highest level in Scotland. If McGinn is sold and we receive anything less than 400-500K it will be akin to daylight robbery.

wot has 2 years experience got to do with it? Mcausland has 4 years in the spl, does that make him worth £1 million? :1eye