Danny Lennon For Hibs

saintargyll

Makes sense biggrin.png

Aye, if he wants to make a few bob.

Sign a 3 year contract.

Dempster and Petrie will sack him for no good reason after a few months.

Danny leaves minted and happy.

I think the Hibs board will go out of their way to appoint whoever the fans' favourite turns out to be. My guess is they will go for Ian Murray rather than someone with 4 year's SPL experience, 1 national cup win, two 8th placed SPL finishes on a fraction of Hibs' budget, and 2 consecutive lower league promotions with Cowdenbeath.

It makes no sense to have sacked Butcher after Petrie cost them half a dozen January signings and hung his new manager out to dry mid-season, or to have let Butcher decide to release 14 players at the end of the season. Butcher's sacking is a panic reaction to the protests by 2k Hibs fans at the weekend to force Petrie out.

Aye, if he wants to make a few bob.

Sign a 3 year contract.

Dempster and Petrie will sack him for no good reason after a few months.

Danny leaves minted and happy.

Or shited and nappy

He would make a rip roaring cùnt of it at hibs no danger.

Danny will end up at another cowdenbeath type club where his mostly crappy signings will do less damage

.... My guess is they will go for Ian Murray rather than someone with 4 year's SPL experience, 1 national cup win, two 8th placed SPL finishes on a fraction of Hibs' budget, and 2 consecutive lower league promotions with Cowdenbeath....

I take it you mean Danny Lennon. So why did Herr Gilmour sack him then?

• 2 weeks later...

Do you mean less of a baws of it than danny or more of a baws of it than danny 'whitnatno' lennon.?

Danny's djemba/bahonking et al dipshit signings at new love street will never be forgotten and will haunt him.

Time will tell how DL's reign as St Mirren manager will be judged. He had 2 SPL campaigns where they finished 8th and a national cup win in 4 years at the helm on a fraction of Hibs budget during which time they have scarcely bettered an 8th place finish themselves, won nothing and been relegated.

The only person who will not forget about the signing of Djemba Djemba is yourself, as it means you can continue to post crap about flatcaps endlessly.

Let's see who the new management team bring in on a similar budget, and see how they fare in the SPL this season before making out DL made a baws of being manager.

Time will tell how DL's reign as St Mirren manager will be judged. He had 2 SPL campaigns where they finished 8th and a national cup win in 4 years at the helm on a fraction of Hibs budget during which time they have scarcely bettered an 8th place finish themselves, won nothing and been relegated.

The only person who will not forget about the signing of Djemba Djemba is yourself, as it means you can continue to post crap about flatcaps endlessly.

Let's see who the new management team bring in on a similar budget, and see how they fare in the SPL this season before making out DL made a baws of being manager.

Still a lot of mileage in the djemba flatcap joke ......

Danny lennon is a ned in a suit, only just above pikeys in the evolutionary scale.

Why did he not get the hibs job then?

Edited by murray street

Danny lennon is a ned in a suit, only just above pikeys in the evolutionary scale.

I read things on here at times and I wonder how low can some guys wander. I think possibly I know now.

You appear to have some kind of hatred going on with Danny Lennon - "a ned in a suit?" as well as your stuff in purple at the foot of all your posts. Most fans who met him, regardless of how they rated him as a manager, thought he was a gent / good guy.

Hibs don't exactly have a great record in recent years of appointing successful managers who do well for them, so DL not getting the job there doesn't reflect much on him. Given the amount of protest against Petrie and Farmer Hibs were always going to try and make a popular appointment (Ian Murray) or one which looked ambitious (Stubbs).

You appear to have some kind of hatred going on with Danny Lennon - "a ned in a suit?" as well as your stuff in purple at the foot of all your posts. Most fans who met him, regardless of how they rated him as a manager, thought he was a gent / good guy.

Hibs don't exactly have a great record in recent years of appointing successful managers who do well for them, so DL not getting the job there doesn't reflect much on him. Given the amount of protest against Petrie and Farmer Hibs were always going to try and make a popular appointment (Ian Murray) or one which looked ambitious (Stubbs).

He is a gent and a good guy but also an inarticulate ned, and a bit of a joke figure, 3 or 4 years ago I saw danny in a video calling someone wee man, even though the guy was taller than him, I listened to every interview he made after every game and I used to cringe at some of the things he said always referring to himself in the third person.

After we won the league cup it went down hill for danny and he made mistake after mistake and he had to go.

Good luck to him he has a family to feed, it will just be at a lower level than the spl.

I have nothing personal against danny I just think he is a bit of a joke figure.