General Election 2015

shull

Ah, right, that will be the same time that the killing escalated then, will it?

When you think of all the states with dictators that Britain has propped up over the years or sold arms to , it is a bit rich for the tory supporting , keyboard hardman to say Salmond loves dictators , Christ almighty , he supports a party which had illustrious names like Enoch Powell and Sir Keith Joseph in it . You just couldnae make it up. .lol.gif

So what about the Crimea region of the Ukraine, what happened there? whistling.gif

Couldn't we have nuked Russia to teach them a lesson and stop their troops from invading other regions of Ukraine? bangin.gif

There's no need for nukes when we've proved sanctions and low oil prices hurt the Russians most. Of course it would have helped if during all that tough talking coming from the EU if that reprehensible toad Salmond wasn't sending Putin love messages

Guest TPAFKATS

Wow, even by Dicko standards that's been a fair dozen or so posts full of downright lies, disingenuous statements and utter gubbins.

Entertaining stuff if you like unconscious comedy.

Edited by TPAFKATS

There's no need for nukes when we've proved sanctions and low oil prices hurt the Russians most. Of course it would have helped if during all that tough talking coming from the EU if that reprehensible toad Salmond wasn't sending Putin love messages

Low oil prices, you say? The Torygraph disagrees.....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/energy/oilandgas/11549582/War-hedge-funds-and-China-why-oil-will-hit-100-a-barrel.html

Been done already.

Indeed it has but there hasn't been any mention of Neil Hay, the SNP candidate for Edinburgh who tweeted under the alias of Paco McSheepie. The SNP have refused to sack him despite his derogatory posts about the elderly in his constituency.

There no surprise that the SNP have a load of shite candidates. They really are the UKIP of the North

Edited by Stuart Dickson

I wonder if that is deemed as acceptable behaviour! I cringe at the possibility of that type of attitude representing half my town.

Sturgeon didn't sack her. Indeed far from sacking the Renfrewshire Council eejit who was burning books after the referendum, and who has since slated his fellow SNP members for putting their electorate before Independence, they promoted him. :rolleyes:

Sturgeon didn't sack her. Indeed far from sacking the Renfrewshire Council eejit who was burning books after the referendum, and who has since slated his fellow SNP members for putting their electorate before Independence, they promoted him. rolleyes.gif

Has Ruth Davidson ever shit in your Kettle Stuart ?

post-8992-0-01165400-1430061342_thumb.jp

To answer your question, yes. There is plenty of times where I've liked to stick the nut on someone. The reason I've not is because it would have been wrong. She has admitted the same, so what's wrong with that?

Do you think it is acceptable to explode a nuclear bomb possibly killing millions of innocent civilians?

Could be worse, she could have assaulted her father...................................

What kind of pond life would do that?

To answer your question, yes. There is plenty of times where I've liked to stick the nut on someone. The reason I've not is because it would have been wrong. She has admitted the same, so what's wrong with that?

Do you think it is acceptable to explode a nuclear bomb possibly killing millions of innocent civilians?

Someone standing to represent an entire cross section of our community should have the common sense, dignity and class not to stoop so low in my opinion and openly show her hatred for others, goodness if that's what she thinks of labour what would she think of the tory voters she may represent.

Not exactly sure how talking about this video we jump to talk about with nukes and innocent people but no I think that's utterly contemptible in my book.

Oh dear Holly. You should have known. This is the Natsi way. They'll circle the wagons and attempt to protect the indefensible with all manner of deflections instead of just admitting they've f**ked up the selection process and put forward a totally inept and incapable person as their representative.

In the 1988 Govan by election - the first election where I could vote - I was all set to vote Labour. As a naive youngster I thought their policies and beliefs matched my own. Then on the Saturday before the vote I was in a betting shop on the Paisley Road making my selections for my fixed odds coupon when a belligerent old hag placed down a flyer on my betting slip as I filled it in. I moved the flyer to which she took great offence and she told me how much it had cost to produce those flyers and that I better f**king read it. I turned, handed her back the flyer, looked her square in the eye and said whatever the flyer had cost, her attitude had just cost my vote and there was a good few people around me who seemed to be in agreement. It turned out the hag was the wife of the Labour candidate Bob Gillespie. I have never voted Labour since.

if the electorate are happy to send idiots who want to "stick the nut" on Labour councillors; who tweet insults about pensioners "barely knowing their own name"; who post offensive comments on Facebook calling for SNP followers to "burn down branches" of the Royal Bank Of Scotland; or who called two Catholic midwives being asked to perform abortions as "Money Grabbing Old Witches"; who call any politician who opposes Independence "Quislings"; and who berates their subversives for spending time looking after the needs of their constituents instead of working for the parties single issue of Independence then hell mend them. No doubt after five years of complete embarrassment they will never vote SNP again.

Edited by Stuart Dickson

Oh dear Holly. You should have known. This is the Natsi way. They'll circle the wagons and attempt to protect the indefensible with all manner of deflections instead of just admitting they've f**ked up the selection process and put forward a totally inept and incapable person as their representative.

In the 1988 Govan by election - the first election where I could vote - I was all set to vote Labour. As a naive youngster I thought their policies and beliefs matched my own. Then on the Saturday before the vote I was in a betting shop on the Paisley Road making my selections for my fixed odds coupon when a belligerent old hag placed down a flyer on my betting slip as I filled it in. I moved the flyer to which she took great offence and she told me how much it had cost to produce those flyers and that I better f**king read it. I turned, handed her back the flyer, looked her square in the eye and said whatever the flyer had cost, her attitude had just cost my vote and there was a good few people around me who seemed to be in agreement. It turned out the hag was the wife of the Labour candidate Bob Gillespie. I have never voted Labour since.

if the electorate are happy to send idiots who want to "stick the nut" on Labour councillors; who tweet insults about pensioners "barely knowing their own name"; who post offensive comments on Facebook calling for SNP followers to "burn down branches" of the Royal Bank Of Scotland; or who called two Catholic midwives being asked to perform abortions as "Money Grabbing Old Witches"; who call any politician who opposes Independence "Quislings"; and who berates their subversives for spending time looking after the needs of their constituents instead of working for the parties single issue of Independence then hell mend them. No doubt after five years of complete embarrassment they will never vote SNP again.

If only Carlsberg Did The poor Man's Tory, Stuart !

post-8992-0-46144600-1430087565_thumb.jp

See there's the tactic again! I take it that by using this form of deflection you are saying that Dorries and Fabricant's behaviour was acceptable since you appear to be using it to excuse the behaviour of SNP candidates?

Personally I don't find it acceptable in the slightest. Neither, it appears, does the Conservative Party. Fabricant was publicly slapped down by David Cameron and told to make an immediate apology - he was then subsequently demoted from his post within the party, Dorries was suspended from the party in 2012 for 6 months. Compare that to Sturgeons staunch defence of the indefensible and you get a whiff of what the SNP are all about.

It's fine though - given 5 years these maggots that the SNP are putting up as candidates will have embarrassed and humiliated their constituents to the point where they'll never vote SNP again

Edited by Stuart Dickson

So you're saying that Sturgeon should sack these SNP people but if you do something out of order and just happen to be a Tory, then you should only apologise or get suspended for 6 months. Is that this "one rule for them ..." stuff again?

How can you sack someone if they aren't in your employ? Sturgeon should have deselected them - it's simple really. Even Alex Salmond used to do that when candidates embarrassed his party. However if Sturgeon felt she couldn't deselect them, then perhaps she could have publicly rebuked them, or sought to distance the party from these candidates views. Instead she appears on their campaign leaflets, defends them publicly and even promotes them to positions within the party

I'd have been perfectly happy if Dorries and Fabricant had been kicked out by the Conservative Party. Both are an embarrassment. You on the other hand appear to want to defend Dorries and Fabricant's behaviour - at least I assume so - either that or you're being a f**king humongous hypocrite :rolleyes:

As for your latest story, I don't believe that one either, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

If I provide links will you publicly admit you were wrong? Will you castigate the candidates concerned? Or will you just attempt to deflect yet again?

All the stories I've related are on public record. It would be easy to provide the links.

If I provide links will you publicly admit you were wrong? Will you castigate the candidates concerned? Or will you just attempt to deflect yet again?

All the stories I've related are on public record. It would be easy to provide the links.

The Stevie & Holz Love in with Stuart, FFS let' it Go - What the Fcuk are you 2 Journalistic Cnut's Like ?

post-8992-0-24696300-1430098092_thumb.jp

If you can provide a link to a story about you telling a wee woman in a betting shop that you're not voting Labour, then on you go, and I'll admit that I was wrong. I'd like to see the link to the story about the wee woman in the shop in West Lothian (?), too. And all that other nonsense you've told, like the canvassers you told to do one at your front door, etc.

I think you're talking shite.

Penicuik is in Midlothian, not West Lothian. Some nationalist you are when you don't know your geography :rolleyes:

For the record, before you start again this morning, I also happen to think that Eric Joyce should have been sacked ages ago. No doubt you'll be defending him just you have done Nadine Dorries and Michael Fabrincant.