General Election 2015

shull

I did. I even told him in advance that I wasn't going to reply to him for a week and gave him a time I would start doing it. He tried to get me to respond for about 24 hours or so and then promptly appeared to disappear from the site until after the week was up. It was all too easy.

Funnily enough, as soon as he disappeared, there was a certain other poster who tried to get me to bite a couple of times after ignoring me for a while. Maybe he was missing his "fix".

Nonsense. I made a couple of posts in response to a couple of your posts you had made. Then, with it being the Easter Holidays my work was busier and I didn't have as much time to be on here as much.

If you genuinely think I am Stuart D then I feel sorry for you. Paranoia doesn't even cover it. Just because more than two or three people don't agree with your point of view doesn't mean that they are all the same person. I said on here before that anyone that says I'm Stuart D owes Stuart an apology because I'm an open St. Mirren supporter and go to the games and have shares in the club. I don't think Stuart has shares in St. Mirren, of course I might be wrong about that but I don't think he does. He doesn't attend as many St. Mirren games as I do so I think you should just apologise to him and be done with it.

Nicoal Sturgeon is becoming a bit of a star down here, the scottish tail wagging the english dog is one of the comments I particularly liked yesterday punk.gif

She is indeed, as did Alex Salmond before her. The reason is quite simple. Whatever shite she comes away with down there - she'll never be challenged either on her parties previous record or on how affordable her policies are because they simply have no relevance to the English. It's kind of similar to Scottish Natsi's professing to like Vladamir Putin. Salmond might well admire him as a strong politician but then Scotland doesn't have to pick up the pieces of the racist and homophobic outcomes that his leadership delivers.

Nicola Sturgeon seems more popular in England and Wales than she is in Scotland!

7 posts = meltdown. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

PS Please, nobody quote him, he's close to erupting. bangin.gifbangin.gifbangin.gif

Dearie me. E-moticon overload!

"Please nobody quote him" - that's code for "Please, please, please, be my friend"!

One of my posts was about Nicola Sturgeon - in a thread about the General Election! You really a daftie.

As for making seven posts, there were six posts aimed at me on here. That means I am entitled to reply to those posts if I choose too, just like your post was aimed at me so I am perfectly entitled to reply to you - even if your post didn't make any sense. I'll take your reply as you have no proof about me and my family - which you seem obsessed with for some reason although I can't imagine why.

Edited by iTony

8 posts in an hour or so (between 2 and 3 hours ago according to the app). And I'm one of those on here all day, every day......get a job with Carlsberg, they really, really need you. Or I need them after that pile of spurious, defamatory pish, one of the two.

8 posts in an hour or so (between 2 and 3 hours ago according to the app). And I'm one of those on here all day, every day......get a job with Carlsberg, they really, really need you. Or I need them after that pile of spurious, defamatory pish, one of the two.

That line was trotted out by his previous aliases.

Makes no sense and really matters not one jot.

It's a minor meltdown, you have t laugh, well, I do. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

PS Back on topic, I'm no sure who I'll vote for yet, could be a last minute decision. wink.png

Edited by faraway saint

PS Back on topic, I'm no sure who I'll vote for yet, could be a last minute decision. wink.png

Try this website - https://voteforpolicies.org.uk/ - if you are undecided. It's not exactly a fun survey, but it should help you build a better idea of what kind of party policies you support.

For the record I was 60% Conservative, 20% UKIP, 10% Labour and 10% Lib Dems.

Try this website - https://voteforpolicies.org.uk/ - if you are undecided. It's not exactly a fun survey, but it should help you build a better idea of what kind of party policies you support.

For the record I was 60% Conservative, 20% UKIP, 10% Labour and 10% Lib Dems.

As previously Stated " Pishy " You definitely are A chugger of Interfcking,Galatic Proportions, And as Bright as @ 40 Watt Lightbulb ? As Usual 100% Urine from the Incontinent Wet one from Wishay !

Edited by Bud Bundy

where is the monster raving looney party when you need it

They've been rebranded as the SNP. Seriously! Pledging to scrap zero hour contracts and promising to enforce a living wage for the country , when the party actually employs staff using Pertemps to avoid European legislation. f**king hypocrites Edited by Stuart Dickson

Cards on the table time...

I still don't know who I will vote for... but I know who I can't vote for in a General election. SNP.

I have voted SNP at a local level on a number of times. At a local level, their representatives are by far the best and most effective. Streets ahead.

At a national level, I am totally in awe at their campaign over the last decade.

Their use of social media and public interaction has been genius and actually quite refreshing.

The current campaign is also incredibly well structured. Vote SNP and our Westminster MPs will make the baddies accountable. Genius.

If SNP stood for what is best for Scotland full stop, I'd join the party myself.

But it doesn't. It will always have an ultimate aim of breaking up the UK. I'd much rather reform it, redistribute the powerbase, and increase regional autonomy.

More SNP MP's will result in carnage in Westminster... they will do all they can to create anti-Scottish feelings throughout the UK, then using the anti-Scottish rhetoric within Scotland to enhance the campaign for independence.

Genius. Dangerous... but genius.

Nicola Sturgeon can pull it off too... the perfect public speaker and infinitely more likeable than her predecessor to non SNP voters.

Despite the denials, a vote for SNP IS a vote in favour of independence. Even if you don't want that or believe that to be so. It will be used as such.

Edited by BuddieinEK

I still don't know who I will vote for... but I know who I can't vote for in a General election. SNP.

I have voted SNP at a local level on a number of times. At a local level, their representatives are by far the best and most effective. Streets ahead.

At a national level, I am totally in awe at their campaign over the last decade.

Their use of social media and public interaction has been genius and actually quite refreshing.

The current campaign is also incredibly well structured. Vote SNP and our Westminster MPs will make the baddies accountable. Genius.

If SNP stood for what is best for Scotland full stop, I'd join the party myself.

But it doesn't. It will always have an ultimate aim of breaking up the UK. I'd much rather reform it, redistribute the powerbase, and increase regional autonomy.

More SNP MP's will result in carnage in Westminster... they will do all they can to create anti-Scottish feelings throughout the UK, then using the anti-Scottish rhetoric within Scotland to enhance the campaign for independence.

Nicola Sturgeon can pull it off too... the perfect public speaker and infinitely more likeable than her predecessor to non SNP voters.

Despite the denials, a vote for SNP IS a vote in favour of independence. Even if you don't want that or believe that to be so. It will be used as such.

This feeble attempt to get back on to topic just won't wash , get with the plan it's all about personal abuse.

Edited by linwood buddie

I see Renfrewshire SNP councillor Will Mylet has made the papers again. This time he's been criticising a fellow SNP councillor for caring too much about local issues and the people that elected him, and not enough about Independence. 'Course this won't come as a shock to any of those running juvenile football in the area as they saw first hand that Renfrewshire SNP councillors couldn't give a f**k about local residents.

It was the Tories that supported the BNP's policy and halted the planned search and rescue missions in the Mediterranean.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/11192208/Drown-an-immigrant-to-save-an-immigrant-why-is-the-Government-borrowing-policy-from-the-BNP.html

Indefensible government sanctioned genocide. sad.png

Nicola "ma fanny's got teeth" Sturgeon should send the Renfrew Ferry to help

It was the Tories that supported the BNP's policy and halted the planned search and rescue missions in the Mediterranean.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/11192208/Drown-an-immigrant-to-save-an-immigrant-why-is-the-Government-borrowing-policy-from-the-BNP.html

Indefensible government sanctioned genocide. sad.png

What rot and from someone who supports a party who's policy on genocide is to do absolutely nothing whether it's in Kosovo, Iraq, Syria, Egypt or Libya. I'd support government policy that aims to make those countries in Africa safer for people to live in.

I am unsure if you are making reference to me or not as you haven't quoted me. In case you are making reference to me, I'd just like to point out that I never said the bit in bold. What I actually said was:-

I never said you were his "friend". I know fine well people like you, Cockles, FTOF and Salmondbuddie don't have friends - that's why you guys are on here nearly all day everyday just like Faraway Saint and Shull. I scored out the word "friend" and left in the word alias beside it.

But don't allow the truth to get in the way, Salmondbuddie. Just keep up the spin and the Reichsministerium für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda.

It would appear that you have an inability to comprehend basic English which is the root of all of your problems. rolleyes.gif

From now on, I'll not reply to anything you post unless you've quoted me, so off you pop and keep on trolling, Salmonbuddie.

Edited by iTony

Yawn (again). Give it up, Stuart.

(Just as an FYI, "strikethrough" doesn't show up on the app, so you'd be better off trying another form of subtlety if you are trying to make a point.)

I'm not sure if this post is aimed like me as, just like Salmondbuddie, you didn't quote me but just in case you were aiming this at me I'll reply.

It's not my fault if you can't read and use technology properly. If I had put the word "friends" in italics and left it in beside the word "alias" that wouldn't have made any sense. That's why I put a "strikethrough" in the word "friends".

Just like Salmondbuddie, it would appear that you have an inability to comprehend basic English which is the root of all of your problems. rolleyes.gif

From now on, I'll not reply to anything you post unless you've quoted me, so off you pop and keep on trolling, Salmonbuddie Slartibartfast.

Edited by iTony

Great post Buddie In EK. I've always went to the bother of finding out more about anyone up for election in my local elections and I've voted for the person that I've felt best for my area.

I've said on here before that some people on here look at who has made a post before reading it and that influences how they read and understand the post. If it's someone they don't like or have fallen out with for some reason, even although they don't actually know the person most of the time, they'll just allow themselves to get uptight, not read it properly and try and "mock" what they don't understand. That's what I feel happens a lot when people go into the polling booth. They look at the logo of the party beside the candidates and vote for the logo that they like.

If people really want to make a difference for themselves and their local areas they'd be better going to the Candidate's Surgeries and speaking directly to the people themselves and asking questions about the issues that matter.

I also said before what you have hinted at, that the SNP's chances of being more successful probably rose when Alex Salmond stepped down as their leader and First Minister. Nicola Sturgeon is a shrewd individual of that there is no doubt. That was first recognised when she was helping out at the Citizen's Advice Bureau before she started on the ladder to political fame. I also believe that along with that shrewdness there is an armoury and weaponry that could cause political divide to soar to an all-time high. As you say, clever but dangerous.

Edited by iTony

You'll have proof of this, of course? rolleyes.gif

Just the type of comment I would expect from someone who spends nearly all day, everyday on here. rolleyes.gif

Well, you seem to be an expert on all things "meltdown". Also, I don't know if you have missed out an "o" or an "'" àla Yorkshire speak?

You'll vote for whoever doesn't like Polish people going from recent posts. rolleyes.gif